Community member FS/WTB/WTT Thread

For sale:

Item:
2 x Monoprice In wall ON/OFF module (11989) ZWave. (Two modules)

State
NEW

Description
These are small modules that allow any non-smart wall switch to become a smart switch. Supports single switch or two 3-way switches. Requires neutral at the box (if my house is the rule, most boxes have a neutral wire in them.)

Price & Shipping
Asking $30 for both.

The two modules should fit in a small USPS flat rate box, so shipping should be around $8.

Accept Paypal.

Picture

Thanks,
Marco

For sale Keen Smart Vents setup.

3 - 6x10 smart vents
1 - 6x12 smart vent
Keen Smart Bridge

All items are about three years old. I have the original boxes, but I donā€™t have the screws or the instruction books.

On Keenā€™s website the above is listed for $489, Iā€™m asking $200+ shipping (coming from Florida).

@miketx

Did you ever get this model working with SmartThings?

I would like to get rid of unpaired and unused motion and door sensors - I have these sensors all around my house and work great with SmartThings and have been very reliable. Iā€™m willing let go for $10 each and $15 for the Aeotec smart switch. Total $45 plus shipping for USPS small box.

Please DM me. I would like to sell everything as a whole package and willing to negotiate as well.

Quantity -
Motion Sensor - 2
Door Sensor -1
Aeotec Sensor - 1

Bought some Iris Window and Motion sensors a while back. Held on to them while I tried out the Ring Alarm system. Sticking with Ring, and just found my box of Iris sensors and too late to return them to Lowes

So, for sale:
6x Iris Widnow/Door Sensors
3x Iris Motion sensors

• found out I have a 4th motion, but not new in box. It has been opened, l box.
    These are the ones that work with Smartthings

SABRE Home Expandable Wireless Burglar Alarm Security System
Includes Motion, Door and Window Sensors, LCD Touch Screen Display

Includes:
1 LCD Smart Display Panel and plug (with tamper proof magnet)
2 Motion Sensors
12 Door/Window Sensors (important - has 10 of the other half of the Sensors includes 2 missing. Iā€™ve used regular, strong magnets as an alternative for one.)
3 additional Door/Window Sensors (important - has two of the magnet Sensors, one missing). These are not monitored by the base station, but instead emit a very loud noise when opened. Perfect for a second story window.

I havenā€™t used this system in almost a year. I know it worked perfectly for years. Keep in mind there is a chance the batteries have since gone to zero, so they may need to be replaced. The system worked for years without needing to replace the batteriesā€¦
Secondly, it would be recommended that you remove the existing doubled sided 3m tape and put your own, new tape when installing.
I do not have the instruction manual, so itā€™s best for someone that is either familiar with the system or can search online to ride the user manual.

***** Just found an additional Siren, Two large Sensors, and five Contact sensors that are not in picture. I will include them in package *****image image image

Any one have any aeon /aeotec energy monitor gen 1. That They dont need? Trying to track down an energy hog in my house.

If youā€™re still interested, I have one new (but opened box) for $25 with free shipping in lower states.

Fellow smartphone users, Iā€™ve started a small etsy store that I would like to share with you. There are only a couple of things there right now, but Iā€™m adding to it.

If you would take a quick look, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

On sale until 6pm CST for 20% off. Sale price is $5.00 ACT FAST!

6 Likes

I know everyone is as tired as I am of the pain of changing batteries or resetting of the Iris Motion Sensors.
So, I made this simple and easy mount. Itā€™s on a swivel so you can position the sensor any way you want and it locks in place. The sensor pops out and snaps in very easily, so there is nothing to taking it down and putting it back.

Take a look!

Iā€™m working on making similar mounts for other sensors, ie. Phillips and ST. I just have to get my hands on them.

7 Likes

If anyone is in need of a quality 3D print, let me know. We can design and manufacture pretty much anything that you may need.

2 Likes

@bamarayne Iā€™m impress with your Smartthings Mount for the Version 2 hub. I really like how it fits the hub it is very secure and fits snug. Good job I would recommend this to anyone who needs to save desk space. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Iā€™m glad it works exactly as you planned.

WTB:Visonic Door Window sensors MCT-340E. I am in New Zealand and canā€™t buy them here. Happy to pay by Paypal cost plus shipping if someone can be kind enough to send. I can get them shipped to a US address. Or if someone has any spares they want to sell.

FS: Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Controller Cloud Key V1

In like-new condition (still has the original protective plastic applied :smiley: ) with original box and all accessories. Only getting rid of it because I started purchasing UniFi cameras, so I moved on to their combined NVR/Controller device.

http://ebay.us/29xEaH?cmpnId=5338273189

WTB: Dry contact z-wave relays

Looking for 2 dry contact relays for a project, if any one is selling

thanks

How is the cloud key with the new nvr? I have been considering purchasing one myself.

In terms of the controller aspect I honestly havenā€™t noticed a difference (as expected).

From an NVR standpoint I like it, although thereā€™s room for improvement. I only have on (Flex) camera so far, but the cameras are so cheap I can justify using them throughout the house instead of motion detectors which is awesome. I actually plan on eventually having two of the NVRs - one for outside with the ā€œhybridā€ cloud access turned on, and one for inside thatā€™s more locked down.

I love that itā€™s always recording audio and video, while not using any bandwidth. All functions work really well on both desktop and mobile (timeline, settings, defining motion zones, etc.) However I do wish it had object recognition to help filter false positive alerts. I have the camera at the back of a ~12" soffit but at night because of the reflection from the IR emitters it still goes off from snow, rain, fog, etc. I tried adjusting sensitivity down to 1% and it was still going off. Also, thereā€™s no rate-limiting for the notifications so when something like snow sets it off it sends notifications every ~10 seconds for hoursā€¦

In the relatively short time Iā€™ve had UniFi equipment a lot of features have been added and functionality enhanced, so Iā€™m optimistic that the same will be true with UniFi Protect. Thereā€™s already been 3 updates in the month or so Iā€™ve had the NVR.

Feel free to DM me if you have any more questions, so we donā€™t clutter up this thread!

Three Aeotec Smart Switch 6s (switch, not dimmer) for sale. Unmarked condition. Reset and ready for inclusion to a new network.

$30 each shipped within CONUS or $85 shipped for all three.

Thought I would bump this up, but if youā€™re interested in some 3D prints check out my shop. Free shipping on most items. Also, if you need something custom printed, let me know. There isnā€™t much I canā€™t print.

Thanks for looking!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JandW3DPrints?

1 Like