Community member FS/WTB/WTT Thread

Thanks let me check the shipping cost. Yes they are all 4x12.

Bummer, I only need 6 of the 4x12s. Let me know once you’ve checked on shipping.

I’ve got one of these NIB if anyone wants to make an offer.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004F1B24I/ref=asc_df_B004F1B24I5052741/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B004F1B24I&linkCode=df0&hvadid=168489986144&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12289554095645659981&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9023918&hvtargid=pla-305561507010.

Not sure if I need to trade anything, but let me know. I bought two of them a while ago and don’t need the 2nd.

I’ll trade you my two week switches for it

I have some ecobee3 room sensors (and some other stuff
will post more when I get a chance to look around).
Anybody need these?

I need some fan switches (both the 4-position kind for normal ceiling fans, AND the kind for bathroom exhaust fans
though I guess I could just use smart switches of any kind for that), motion sensors.

I am looking for Echo Dots that anyone has for sale. PM me and we will figure something out.

I might be interested in the room Sensors.

If you still have the lock, I could work out a trade or a purchase from you. Thanks :slight_smile:

Looking for Roomba lighthouse if you have any gathering dust for a 650 model.
Thanks!

1 Like

I do still have it. PM me what you’re thinking.

Netgear Arlo Smart Security System with 2 Arlo Cameras. Good shape, works fine. Hit me up with any questions. Looking for $180, but negotiable.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ele/6238352766.html

Selling my v2 hub, Echo Dot, 2 OSRAM dimmable bulbs and one RGB bulb, SmartThings power outlet, motion sensor, presence sensor, and 3 multis (plus a 4th in which the contact sensor doesn’t work but tilt and temperature do)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/152641897985

Hi all,

I have a bunch of SmartThings / home automation stuff for sale.

All (both Zigbee and Z-wave) are EU version, so please bear that in mind.

All items are located in Athens, Greece and I can send to EU countries.

Have a look at the list bellow:

Zigbee HA 1.2

1 piece ST Starter Kit - used mint condition
2 pieces ST Motion Sensor - used mint condition (need to unstick them from the wall first)
15 pieces ST Multi Sensor - used mint condition (need to unstick them from the door first)
1 piece ST Moisture Sensor - used mint condition

Z-Wave 868 Mhz

1 piece Aeotec Indoor Siren - used mint condition
1 piece Aeotec Minimote - used mint condition
1 piece POPP Outdoor Solar Siren - used mint condition
1 piece Fibaro Smoke Sensor - brand new, never used

I have the boxes for all the items on sale. Still it may not be a very good idea (mainly applies to sensors) to send them boxed because postage costs will increase.

I have not yet created an eBay listing. I can provide photos to anyone interested. All items are working perfectly and are less than 12 months old.

I am willing to give sell them all for less than half the current price. I would prefer buyers interested in more than one item (especially for the cheaper ones) at a time.

If anyone is interested, please pm me.

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Like

Willing to part out?

How much? I am looking for 2

Anyone have any Z-WAVE IN-WALL ADD-ON TOGGLE SWITCH? Non paddle

@Dave_Blanchard Ill buy your Keen Smart Vent 6x12

Chad

I have 2 Kwikset Kevo smart locks (v1) in bronze and a Kevo Plus hub if anyone is interested.

Pictures

It’s also listed on reddit if there are any users here Reddit Link

Are locks zWave or zigBee?

Neither. They are bluetooth and connect over the internet via the hub. As of now there is no API but they work with Alexa.