Sorry to ask such a basic question. I just purchased a new 2018 v3 Smartthings hub. I can’t add as device.
- Smartthings app on iPhone, signed in
- Smartthings hub connected via Ethernet. Checked my Internet access is great. I have Orbi router, make sure any port blocking is off and device access control is off. Smarthings hub shows as connected device on Orbi via Ethernet and I can ping the hub from my iMac
- When I try to add the hub as new device always get “hub can’t be found”
- I did the factory reset - hold pin until blinking yellow goes solid
- Tried restarting app and power cycling the hub
I’m loss, any suggestions?