Changing icons - doesn't stick?

I am having the same issue with the Hub v2 and reported it to support yesterday. Please feel free to report it as well!

1 Like

I had the same issue and contacted support. They told me that it was a ā€œknownā€ issue and they are working on it, without a predicted solution date however. Could take a while I guessā€¦

1 Like

2nd. Icons for the standard Z-Wave Switch device type arenā€™t sticking / changing for me. Sooo annoying.

I talked to someone at SmartThings who confirmed it is an issue for everyone but didnā€™t have an eta for a fixā€¦ Any existing icons should be fine just changing new devices.

2 Likes

Any updates here? I would love to be able to change the icons. I added five devices in my master bedroom and they all are stuck with the default plug icon.

1 Like

Still not working hereā€¦ I think it is pretty sad that such a primary feature is not working for so long, especially right after the launch of a new hub. There have been new versions of the app but that didnā€™t fix it, quite disappointing.

1 Like

Same hereā€¦ functionality this basic being broken is just ridiculous. SmartThings seems to be entirely held together by duct-tape and the community members on their support forums.

1 Like

Itā€™s fixed! At least for meā€¦