Can't get a shortcut for a door on the Doors & Locks shortcut page

(Doralee Ziomek) #1

I’m loving SmartThings. I’ve spent way too much money so far. But it’s fun and useful, especially with teenagers around.

On the Android app, I can’t figure out how to create a shortcut on the Doors & Locks page. When I click on the gear icon, the door is listed there, but it doesn’t show up on the main page. I’m thinking there must be a way to have all your doors represented on that page so you can take a quick look and make sure your doors are all closed. The only shortcut that shows up is for a door that has a lock on it. All the other doors with just a multi-sensor don’t show up. I find the main page to not always accurately represent the actual status and I like to select the next level down to double check. Am I missing something?

By the way, I heard about you on TWIT even though foolishly I didn’t take advantage of their offer. :smile:

Right now the “Shortcut” page is just for actionable items like locks or switches. If you scroll over to the right inside Doors and Locks you can see the view with all of your doors.