Can't enter on/off times in STSC Smart Lighting

Thanks Brad

1 Like

Not sure if this is related to the above problem, but I cannot seem to get a new Smart Lighting automation to work with the Sunrise/Sunset function. I had three porch lights setup previously set to turn on at sunset and off at sunrise, and it has worked fine for years. One of the switches went bad and had to be “force removed” and replaced. After setting the automation back up, I can’t get it to work. I’ve tried rebooting the hub, completely eliminating all rules related to the porch lights and starting over and even limiting to only one switch that previously worked fine (eliminating the new one) but still can’t make it work. The odd thing is that another sunset/sunrise automation that I have for some deck lighting, and set up some time ago, is still working fine. It’s only the NEW automation that I can’t get working. I have tried setting it up in both apps but nothing seems to work. A little frustrating, as I only have two chances per day to test it. I think I’ll try entering times instead

Hi Mike - Not related but it should be back to working again. Your Weather Station SmartApp which determines sunrise/sunset times for Smart Lighting was failing to reschedule. I updated it and it should be good.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll test it tonight

1 Like

Everything is working great now. Troubleshooting that was driving me crazy… not that it’s a very long drive LOL. Appreciate your help, thanks again.

2 Likes

This issue is fixed for Android and iOS. If you’re still seeing this behavior, let me know.

1 Like

I’ve just tried it and seems to be working correctly now. Thanks for the update!

1 Like