Can't browse smart apps

Hi guys. When I try to add a new app from the catalog I see only two apps: SmartThings Home monitor and SmartThings Clothing Care. I assume there should be a plenty of different apps. I’m from Poland, may this be related to some regional excursions?

Best,
Skowron

Those are the only stock apps. There are many custom apps available on the community forum (free and paid) which you can install and they’ll show up in that page.

1 Like

Thanks @RBoy for response, although I’m still confused. So if I add an app with SmartThings Groovy IDE will I get it in the New Smart Things App?

Referring to WebCore instructions (https://wiki.webcore.co/New_SmartThings_App) I should be able to:

1. Open the SmartThings app on your mobile device.
  2. From the Home screen, you have two options from where to add a new instance of webCoRE…
  • touch the Plus (+) icon and select Smartapp
  • or Select Menu and touch SmartApps and touch the Plus (+) icon
  1. Scroll down to the Custom section until you find webCoRE and tap it. If you can’t find webCore you likely skipped some steps above.

But like you see on the attached screenshot there is no Custom section on my screen.

Any suggestions?

Did you add the 4 Smartapps for webcore in IDE?

1 Like

Yes that’s correct.

You can find step by step instructions on how to add custom SmartApps here. Pay attention to Step 3 and Step 8:

@jkp yes that was the issue!
@RBoy your instructions made all clear. Thanks a lot!