I just added a new ST wifi outlet but it doesn’t show up in the list of devices to make available to webcore.
- The device seems to work fine within the smartthings apps
- It does show up in the list to make available to IFTTT
- I have another of the same outlet installed a month ago that shows in the list
- It is listed under devices in the Groovy IDE but wasn’t associated with my hub
- I was able to edit the device and associate it to the hub within the IDE
- I’ve deleted and reinstalled the outlet
- I’ve tried the classic and new apps on my tablet and phone
- I have cleared the app caches
I’ve run out of ideas.
Any help with this would be appreciated
Strangely enough, the original outlet no longer shows in the list of available devices, but is available in webcore ( It is currently in use by a piston)