Cannot edit routines/Missing Routines (18 Jan 2023) FIXED FOR SOME

Anyone else having trouble editing a routine in the ST Android app from the device page? It doesn’t matter if the device is Edge or Groovy. I also noticed that there is no longer a place to see all my Routines in the app.

1 Like

Looks like it’s not just me.

2 Likes

Just to add a data point, I’m not seeing a problem on iOS.

I can edit fine, but I am also using the iOS version. :man_shrugging:t2:

And my routines show up as usual on the app page.

Any chance your hub is in the middle of a firmware update? There’s one due out today I believe.

It’s possible since I believe I have a qualifying hub. As others have mentioned, I’ll see what happens when I look tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Same issue here… All my routines are gone. :joy:

2 Likes

They’re not gone they are just hiding. ST likes to hide things in the App.

1 Like

Hub 2. Android. All automations gone. 1/18:3pm.

1 Like

Same issue here,
I have about 100 devices online and a whole bunch of automations that were listed under the smart lighting heading.
None of them are showing up now.
However, they are still working…
Tech support said it may be caused by the hub update going on at the moment.
The tech said to reinstall the app on my Pixel 7pro.
However, the same is going on, on my computer and a Pixel 6pro.
I give it a 50/50 chance they will be gone from the hub too once it reboots with the updates.
That will really piss me off, as I’ll need to spend the next week trying to figure out what they were and reset them up again… :o(

1 Like

Android app as well and automations are not showing. Got the firmware update this morning on V2 hub. Unknown if it’s related to the problem.
Automations appear to be firing. I can see them in “Routines” under individual devices, however app just hangs when one is selected.

1 Like

Routines gone. Favorites gone. What happened.
I can create a new routine. When I go back in to the app the routine is gone. Please help.

Lots of people reporting this. Support has told some people that it may be related to today’s hub update. I have combined your thread with an existing thread on this topic. Go up to the top and read the other posts to see what people have said.

Android smartthings app only displays a few smartapps in the automation screen. Anyone having a problem with thier app,?

What SmartApps are you expecting? All Groovy based SmartApps were discontinued and disabled on Jan 11, 2023. The only SmartApps ported to the new architecture are Smartlighting and Severe Weather Alerts. They have also introduced the Smart Lock Guest Access app to manage lock codes on locks as well as retaining Smart Things Home Monitor which was already developed on the new architecture.

1 Like

I’m running app version 1.7.93.26 and as of today I only see SmartApps (my historical ones that are disabled since Groovy was shut down) in the Automations tab. My Routines and Scenes are no longer there.
Not sure if this has to do with the latest hub firmware/maintenance in progress or other behind the scenes changes as part of the migration.
Things were normal yesterday.
I’m too chicken to update the Android app right now, I show the update to1.7.94.21 ready but I’m not updating for now.

UPDATE: I am able to get to the new Smart lighting & see my Smart lighting “routines” by hitting the + on the Automations tab and clicking on add routine and scrolling all the way down to click on Smart lighting.

No I mean everything on my screen disappear so all my automations that I had created are now gone

1 Like

If you look under you individual devices you will see your routines, so they are not gone.

Problem is you can’t edit them

1 Like

Im assuming this is happening because of the upcoming update. My hub didnt update yet.

It is only an android issue. The routines show up on my daughter’s iPhone, but not my Pixel 6a, Android 13.

3 Likes

Hopefully its fixed soo .

1 Like