I’m trying to connect the NEO Coolcam Light Switch with a v3 SmartThings hub.
I’m following the steps below:
- Power on the switch
- Let the SmartThings hub into inclusion mode. The green light on the hub starts blinking.
- Enable inclusion mode on the switch (rapidly press the button 3 times)
- The light on the switch turned blinking red for 5 times
All steps above are the same with documents, but no success.
I’m having the light switch EU version, is it might be a problem?
Here is the video: https://youtu.be/A54PQp6KgRs
P/S: I tried:
- Reset the switch by hold the button for 10s
- Power on the switch after the hub goes to the inclusion mode
- Try to enable General Exclusion mode on the hub, but the device doesn’t show up.