Can I use SmartThings to run bash scripts on my Raspberry PI

I decided not to worry about having ST initiate scripts on my Raspberry. I decided to have my sprinkler script remain controlled by cron/time and just added a line to reference a WebCore piston which checks for rain and wind. The piston turns on a single erocm1231 flashed Sonoff which makes the supply voltage to my other 5 4 channel Sonnoffs that are flashed espurna, if conditions are right. It works nicely and gives me the bit of “smart” function I was lacking.

I appreciate all the helpful posts and still intend to look into a few of the suggestions, especially node-red.

How can you create the endpoints? Could those be used with IFTTT? Maybe then I could connect SmartThings via webCoRE to IFTTT.

Found this in a Raspberry Pi group which makes your Pi discoverable as a WeMo device and will allow you to run python scripts but sadly I’ve got no idea how to code in python.

Trying this one out now.

Any luck with this?

So I’ve been beating my head against the table for the past few hours now.

I am trying to set up my omnithing on my ST IDE.

Your screenshot you provided in your README is nothing like what I’m using.

Also, my MAC address this the MAC address of the NIC on the pi?

I have it all set up and I can not get a device to get added to Smartthings.

Yes. The MAC address is the pi’s. It will either be the the wireless or ethernet MAC depending on how your pi is connected to your network. Make sure the IP of the pi is being statically assigned by your DHCP server. How do you currently have omnithing configured (both locally and in the app)?