Can I put the entire Smartthings Wifi Hub network to sleep without putting to sleep each connected device?

Q: Can I put the entire Smartthings Wifi Hub network to sleep without putting to sleep each connected device?
Sub Q: If I can put the entire WiFi hub mesh network to sleep, will all the connected devices resume their connection without having to re-connect them or (even worse!) factory reset them?

Background: I am a video game streamer and I also have quite a few smart devices (about 19 of them throughout the house). I stream with my PC via ethernet directly to my modem/router combo unit. But the upload speeds are very small (0.08 MPS). However, I found that if I put every device to sleep with the Plume app, then the upload speeds improve so I have no lag during the stream. However, this takes a long time to do each night. It’s tedious.
I was hoping I could just put the whole Smartthings network to sleep so I could use the internet. Is there an easy way to do this? Alternately, I could unplug the main Smartthings hub and take out the system that way, but some devices start alerting me that the network is down.
Suggestions?