Calibration / zigbee curtain module?

Hi everyone! I am new here and this is my first post, I would also like to emphasize that I am just entering the world of smart home so please be understanding :slight_smile:.
In my new home I wanted to start with managing the roller shutters so i bought zigbee curtain modul and a hub (aeotec smart home hub). Pairing was easy but I can’t find anywhere the option to extend the opening/closing time of the blinds. some need much more time and the standard one is insufficient, which
means that some open 70%, 50% or even less.
I can only open/close/pause when selecting a specific device. When i select edit i only see the option to change the device name, location and room.
Do I need another app to calibrate or is there a different way to do it?
I will be grateful for your help!

As a new user i cannot add more than 1 picture in my thread so I’m adding them over here, sorry for polish language,

Did you used @Mariano_Colmenarejo ZigBee window treatment driver or a generic ST driver ?
In Mariano you should have ability to perform calibration to window shutter modules.
Please note, not all modules support that feature

Can you advice on which modules support this. When I choose calibration mode (I use Mariano’s driver) my curtain opens up comtpletely, When I return to normal mode, it goes back to only open up a quarter.

Its a real nuisance, I hope to finds the right curtain modules

1 Like

The following module should support , Mariano Driver
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DdStvoJ

Please share you fingerprint for more information