Bulk delete devices from a location

I mistakenly imported 40 wifi devices from Smart Life into the wrong hub/location. Is there a bulk way to remove Tuya devices without going through the IDE and deleting each one?

If you delete the Tuya integration they should all disappear.

1 Like

Does this get done within the ST app?

Yes under Menu tab, gear in upper right corner, linked services

1 Like

Hi

I cannot delete my Tuya Smart Life devices…

Smart Life does not show under Linked Services.

Whenever I delete the devices, they are re-populated overnight.

I also have 2 ghost devices, that show in Smartthings that are not in Smart Life, so definitely something strange going on.

For a while I was connected to another Location, that also had a Smart Life integration, and I think that somehow I’m still importing those devices (the 2 ghost devices) into my primary location.

Either way… How do I sever all ties between Smartthings and Smart Life?

Thanks

I have never had a problem with Tuya not showing up in Linked Services so I am not sure what to do, but I would try doing add by brand to relink them to see it you can gain control.

In your Tuya app delete the tap-to-run automations that you don’t want. Then you should be able to remove them permanently from SmartThings.

Also in Tuya at the bottom of the tap and run section there is sometimes a link to old tap-to-runs with missing devices. They might be your ghosts.

1 Like

This worked.

I relinked the brands, and then deleted the Linked Service, and the devices did not repopulate overnight.

Thanks for your help.