[BROKEN] NST Manager v5.0 (Does Not Work Anymore)

Thank you. I’m new to webcore and smartthings. Is there a quick way to format a webcore date to iso8601?

I expect in webcore you would use formatDateTime

https://wiki.webcore.co/Functions#formatDateTime

I expect the format string looks something like: “yyyy-MM-dd’T’HH:mm:ssZ” or “yyyy-MM-dd’T’HH:mm:ssXXX”

You might have luck asking some of this in the webcore forum

Thank you again for everything!

The documentation seems to suggest that the begin and end are just arrival window times and not the begin and end of the tip (which is what I would think). In other words, if you leave work at 5:00PM and are expected to get home 5:30PM,
I would think:
begin is 5:00PM
end is 5:30PM
but the documentation seems to suggest:
begin is 5:25PM
end is 5:35PM

Can you help enlighten me on this?

Thanks!

My reading of this is

• if you are leaving at 5:00 and expect to be home at 5:30

you would set arrival window for 5:25 - 5:45 (and you would have done this around or before your 5:00 PM

Thanks again for your wonderful help.

1 Like

Did you ever get an answer to your query? I am having the same problem. It is very difficult to key on people if motionperson is never active.

I am having the same problem as Flyize. I have a Nest Doorbell and two Nest Cam IQ Outdoor. I am using the NST Manager with the real time solution on my Raspberry Pi. Everything is up to date and appears to be operating normally. The motionperson trigger for the cameras is periodically triggered, but is always inactive. It is never active. Even when the Nest App states that there is a person in the camera’s view, motionperson declares that it is inactive. What is going on?

does the nest doorbell finally work with smartthings and NST manager

I don’t recall what I was trying to do, but no. I did not find a solution.

I’m not sure how long it has been the case but it appears that for some time my schedule isn’t actually executing.

it also appears that the thermostat isn’t communicating the correct state inside the SmartThings Classic App.

I’m currently running v5.6.2 of the NST Manager.

My installation is via the classic Github method as installed it before the transition to the community beta installer.

I’m sure there is something going wrong but am not entirely sure what could be causing the disconnect any help is appreciated.

Honestly it’s hard to be 100% but Nest seems to be making a lot of adjustments on their side and it’s having a big effect on lots of us users.

1 Like

I wondered if that might be the case… I’ll hold tight… thanks for the response.

1 Like

Not sure what’s happening but ST and nest just don’t seem to be talking. I have been leaving the windows open and the automations to set eco are not happening. I get the ST notifications but nothing on the nest. Everything ok on your end?

Nest has been doing some weird stuff last couple of days. I have seen the API not return any of the camera data for extended periods of time, etc.

Sorry for the troubles, it is hard at this point to understand what they have going on with all the server changes they are making.

Do make sure you are up to latest NST manager code. If you can catch logs of an issue we would like to see it via a private message.

Hopefully Nest will setting their servers down.

Same as most of you, my NST manager seems not getting data from my devices and it shows staled info which does not match with what I see on my devices. For example, my thermostats’ temperatures. I have played a bit with the advanced settings but not sure if I screwed it up or not. That is why I am wondering how I can reset the app to make sure at least everything is set normally. Then, I shall wait till Nest servers get sorted. Any idea?
By the way, the ‘play’ sign on the smart apps list goes on and off. What exactly is supposed to show?

Hi all, so should my Nest cameras show up as options in the Security set up in SHM? I seem to have NST running fine but don’t have them in my list of options.

No, Nest cams do not work in SHM.

1 Like

Nest in some form or another is likely to feature heavily at Google I/O today or tomorrow, hopefully they’ll finally finish their dev/API changes…

2 Likes