I am sharing this on behalf of @gaurav_brilliant. For some reason, he was banned for responding to user questions earlier…
Apologies for the delay between my posts, but rest assured I did NOT get scared away—someone has to make sure all the bells and whistles requested are being built.
I want to thank everyone for your feedback, both positive and negative; It helps us build a better product. Many of the topics being discussed here are already under development and as an above poster stated, we have many integrations to support and are prioritizing to make sure they are addressed accordingly.
We release multiple updates a month, so you may see quicker progress than you are used to from other products. Keep an eye out for more to come!
A few updates for everyone:
- We are working with the SmartThings team to add support for controlling Brilliant Loads, and we hope to have good news here very soon.
- We will soon be adding support for the SmartThings “switch” capability in addition to Lights and Locks.
- Please look for an update regarding Hue Groups later this year – we’re on this, rest assured.
- We are a product-driven company that values your input immensely. Continue to provide your feedback at this goo.gl/forms/YW99w8Gkwaxflekn2 so we can make sure to prioritize it appropriately.
If you are already a customer or potential customer and have any questions about the product, please contact email@example.com or view our support articles at support.brilliant.tech.
Here are some links to articles that were requested earlier:
- Support for sliders on the Brilliant touchscreen is listed here: support.brilliant.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115002314771-Using-the-Brilliant-sliders-to-control-the-lights.
- Support for gestures on the Brilliant touchscreen is listed here: support.brilliant.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115002324412-Using-the-Brilliant-touchscreen-to-control-the-lights.
- If you have already connected your Samsung SmartThings account and would like to edit/add more devices from your account, please follow the directions here: support.brilliant.tech/hc/en-us/articles/360018718811-After-you-ve-connected-your-SmartThings-Account-and-want-to-connect-new-devices.
Separately, @swamplynx, for your motion settings, thank you for reporting this. In the future, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to better assist you and address your issues. You have found a bug that we will fix in the next release. Thank you!
We are working on providing updates to users for releases as you mentioned as well, stay tuned.