Scenario (Android app):
Under Mode 1, motion sensor triggers bulb to turn on, 20% brightness
Under Mode 2, motion sensor triggers bulb to turn on, 100% brightness
Mode 2 does not turn bulb to 100%, but is stuck at 20%
Is this a known problem? Has anyone experienced this?
Yes - I’m finding that different modes/triggers that allow you to set the percentage brightness, aren’t actually changing the brightness! I’ve even found the same problem with colors in Hue lights. One mode sets a color, and the next mode does not change it to what it should.
Anyone out there that can help?
Check out this app. It allows you to specify the brightness for each mode.
This file has been truncated.
* Motion Lighting
* Copyright 2015, 2016 Bruce Ravenel
* 3-28-2016 1.2
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
name: "Motion Lighting",