Bosch Motion Sensor (ISW-ZPR1-WP13) : Smartthings v2 hub

Hi, any update please on the issue of Bosch ISW-ZPR1-WP13 Motion Sensor with Samsung Hub V3?

I have 12 of these sensors, which were paired and working with my Hub v3 EU but have now gone off line.

I have removed them from the device list and now when I try to pair them, the hub is not able to find them. I have now deleted the legacy device handler and installed “Zigbee Motion Sensor MC” but that has made no difference. I wonder why hub cannot discover the device at all.

Apparently the V3 hub has issues keeping the ZigBee and matter networks together. Those with hub V2 seem able to add these sensors. Sofar no solution has been given

Thanks @Carlos_Jato for letting us know. Clearly @plgill99 is not having the same issue with his US version v3, so I am wondering if this problem is specific to EU version v3.

As the current thread is meant to be about v2 hub, I have commenced a new thread for v3. Bosch Motion Sensor (ISW-ZPR1-WP13): Smartthings Hub v3 EU: devices stopped working - #8 by Carlos_Jato