Blossom - Smart Irrigation Controller

Blossom Kickstarter

Looks like a more affordable and versatile alternative to the Rachio Iro. One of the main things I like about Blossom is the fact it can be mounted indoors or outdoors. What do you guys/gals think?

Any plans for official integration from ST?

1 Like

I am also interested in this. I don’t know if the integration is a must, but it would be nice. I just ordered mine today!

1 Like

It’d be nice to get a push notification from smartthings when blossom irrigates and when the next one is due. Smartthings might also be a path for Blossom to access rain / soil humidity sensors.

1 Like

I use Blossom, i would want this integration also

Still no API. :-1: … Less than 20 characters

In the same boat as you, but I doubt this will happen anytime soon. After working with Blossom support and even speaking to one of the founders, I get the feeling they are a whole long way from anything that would come close to resembling smart home integration. Their dev and QA cycles take way more time than they should and the final product has too many quirks and bugs. I had high hopes, but now I wish I would have bit the bullet and gone Rachio. At lease then I would have some hope.

1 Like