Bloomsky Weather Station

Looks like both were updated 3 hrs ago. So just copy and past both to update?

If you didn’t just as his repo as a source so you can just click update from repo

And does it work? LOL Not sure I want to be the first.

I updated both connect app & DTH to the new published versions. See no difference , see nowhere in connect app, device or IDE to " enable storm data" as @RudiP suggested was all that was needed.

Is it true that, after updating the code, we have to delete the old units from our system, and let it find them, and add new ones again?

I hope not , then again my replacement Sky arrived today and AFAIK there is no transfer tool ( sound familiar ?) so I am going to have to delete the old one from BS account and setup an entirely new location . At least it was 02 and not my main BS

K so I changed the DT so Storm is true. Looks like the it has the display slots for Storm but I’m getting “no Storm data” so either we jumped the gun or maybe a delete install is necessary. It wasn’t to bad last time. I just installed the app and made two temp devices. Switched things over than deleted the originals. So time to play.

I didn’t bother with temp virtuals last time. I just moved everything to other actual sensors. Then moved back
I don’t see any new slots for Storm data. FC’d ST app, and reopened, still looks the same. Good news it that it is still reporting temp changes ( only thing that’s going to change here this time of day )

Doesn’t matter tried it on my other hub and still the same “no STORM data” display

Did you delete and reconnect ? I didn’t

Anyone seeing an issue with temperature?

It seems to be incorrectly identifying Fahrenheit as Celsius and then converting to Fahrenheit. Otherwise it’s really 88 F outside and I’m wearing a coat.

Nope but I went into the DT and changed the storm value to true.

Other than it’s Effin January and COLD ?

1 Like

Yup same here Celsius being displayed

1 Like

I see them in the DT in IDE, but don’t see where to enable them

I edited the code.

input “enableStorm”, “boolean”, title: “Enable STORM data?”, displayDuringSetup:false, defaultValue:false

Change “defaultValue” to true

DOH’ :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Helps when I remember to actual publish after updating

No need to edit the code, just scroll down to preferences , click edit, then type true where it says enable storm

1 Like

And you can do it in the device also. But temp is still wrong. Looks like a work in progress.

Looks like I’m going for a moonlight swim. It just updated from 23.3* to 75* outside.

:smile:

1 Like