Bloomsky Weather Station

Mine has been working since I had to redo it a couple of days ago.

Did you update the device type and app as instructed above ?

Unless @tslagle13 has updated them. In either case you need to update BS connect and app remove BS and reinstall it

I appear to have the correct endpoint. I also deleted my BS, got a new API Key, readded it. Still getting the same error.

Are you suggesting I change it back to “thirdpartyapi.bloomsky.com”?

No, just asking if the lines in both BS connect & BS app pointed to “https://api.bloomsky.com”,

They were, I just copy and pasted the code from GitHub over my existing auto populated code from the repo and it started working. Bizarre.

2 Likes

Tower mount just shipped via UPS :smile:

2 Likes

My tripod mount should be here Thursday & the forecast for Friday is a high of 50 degrees. So I know what I’ll be doing on Friday.
But, later today & all day tomorrow, I’m in a ice storm warning. I could get a half inch of ice. Because of the fragile looking parts on the anemometer part of the Storm, I’m thinking of bringing it in just to be on the safe side.

1 Like

Mines been working fine and just checked it and still fine. using the updated endpoint.

Well, tower mount is expected to be here tomorrow. The problems is the weather peeps are predicting rain for the rest of the week, so there’s no way that I’m getting on a wet and slippery tile roof :disappointed:

Well my Storm tripod mount was supposedly delivered to my front porch yesterday at 5:58 pm, according to a UPS choice email. It wasn’t, I was home at the time, I always hear the loud UPS truck when it stops by my house & 2 cameras aimed at my porch show nothing. This happened to me with an Amazon purchase a while back, which turned out to be a scam seller. I got the official UPS email that claimed it was delivered, but nothing.

Anybody else have this problem? I did put in a claim with UPS.

Edit: Never mind. :joy: My neighbor just delivered it. That’s the first time UPS ever delivered my stuff to the wrong house.
And my first impression of the tripod is good. Much nicer then I expected. By, I got something to do now.

1 Like

Got my tower mount delivered to my front porch. But by the time I got home, the wind blew it about 20 ft across the lawn :smile:

Gotta wait for the rain to stop before I can mount this thing on the chimney stack. The kit came with an extra bubble level for some reason … looks the same as the one atop the storm.

1 Like

Yup my mount came today also.

In case you missed this

No more pics from BS in ST :angry:

Where’s your sense of adventure? You don’t want to stand on your roof holding a metal rod in a rainstorm ? :cloud_lightning: :cloud_lightning: :cloud_lightning: :cloud_lightning: :cloud_lightning:

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll have a tripod this afternoon.

1 Like

Noooooooooo … :angry: :angry:

My sense of adventure is being overruled by my sense of preservation … besides, I don’t want to change my handle to fried-elf :smile:

For this week

7 Likes

Oh … OK … LOL :+1:

Thanks, I like looking at the sky, from the inside the house.

1 Like

My pics still seem to be updating …

They are getting closer to adding Storm data. The API now shows rain and wind info. UV and luminance still looks broken.

{
“UTC”: -6,
“CityName”: “Saint Paul”,
“Storm”: {
“RainRate”: 0,
“SustainedWindSpeed”: 1.38,
“RainDaily”: 0,
“WindDirection”: “N”,
“WindGust”: 2
},

2 Likes