Initial Release bleBox Device Integration
I am please to offer the initial release, version 1.0, of the bleBox Device Integration including an Application and Drivers (for 9 devices). The code and installation instructions may be found at:
Installation: Instructions; including url links for import function, are at:
- MarioHudds (Mariusz) for his assistance, prodding, and provision of devices.
- bleBox for their open API, API documentation and techincal Support.
About these devices:
bleBox is a series of switches and other WiFi Smart Home devices that provide a range of both standard and unique functionality. Although not widely used in the US, they have a strong presence in some EU countries. This integration supports the following devices:
- airSensor: an air quality sensor measuring particulate matter.
- dimmerBox: an in-line control of single dimming device.
- doorBox: a device that controls a door magnetic lock and can read (with reed sensors) door position.
- gateBox: Can control garage doors, gates, and other pulse-driven devices. With appropriate switches (reed), an determine position of the gate/door.
- shutterBox: control of window shades and shutters; including tilt control for devices supporting both up/down and tilt.
- switchBox: a in-line device with a single on/off relay.
- switchBoxD: a in-line deice with dual on/off relays.
- tempSensor: a temperature measurement probe.
- wLightBox: small, in-line controller of RGBW, RGB, and mono led strings.
- wLightBoxS: small in-line controller of a single mono led string.
All devices and the app have undergone testing in Hubitat Enviroment by myself except dimmerBox (collaborative testing with another user.