Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 23-26, 2018)

Lowes also has them for $39.50. Add a 10% off coupon and you’re at $35.55 plus tax. I already have 7 remote sensors but couldn’t resist buying 2 more at this price.

Today only, Target offers the Nest Hello Smart WiFi Video Doorbell for $179. Add to cart to cut the price to $152.15. With free shipping,

Target also has 15% off EVERYTHING today.

Harmony Hub for $49.99 at Amazon

At Best Buy as well
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-harmony-hub-black/1483019.p?skuId=1483019

2 Likes

OOS BestBuy, Lowes & Amazon. Shockingly enough Home Depot is price matching & was able to order 2 pairs. Now where to put them lol.

1 Like

Anyone have any experience with the Samsung leak sensors? I’m building a new house and they are $15.29 each if you buy 5 on Samsungs website.

Sounds like a good price, no experience tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got a bunch. Well worth the investment. Make sure you have a good powered Zigbee mesh. Check on the status regularly. Sometimes they fall asleep & have to be woken up manually.

3 Likes

Amazon has a huge price break on Securifi Peanuts today. They work great with ST as long as you have a Almond router to upgrade them to the latest firmware. They are about $10 each right now. They handle 10A.

3 Likes

Is there any way to upgrade these without buying the Almond at $90?

1 Like

I found a used on on eBay a while back for $40.

Ebates has 8% back on Amazon devices today through their app. This is a rebate affiliate program. You sign up for the program and then once a quarter you get all your rebates at once.

If you aren’t already an eBates member, you can get a $10 bonus for signing up:

https://www.ebates.com/

2 Likes

I bought mine a year and a half ago and it works fine (minus power reporting) without any kind of firmware update

4 Likes

Daily deal at Amazon on the Echo buttons (Which can now trigger an echo routine, so that’s how you get SmartThings integration ). These are big shiny hard plastic buttons. About the size of the deck of playing cards. They pair via Bluetooth to a nearby echo. Price today is a two pack for $14. :sunglasses:

https://www.amazon.com/Echo-Buttons-Pack-gaming-companion/dp/B072C4KCQH

2 Likes

get a ring elite. POE is the way to go.

I got the Nest Hello :slight_smile: since I have nest cams and Thermostat, it just made more sense to get down to one app. To be honest, I am not a fan of the Ring app.

2 Likes

Crap! I ordered the Ring pro bundle from Best buy before I researched the features of the nest hello :triumph:

1 Like

Now I have 12 hours to decide between being lazy and getting a Linksys Velop wi-fi router or the more intensive Ubiquiti. My current WiFi router is beginning to die.

2 Likes

I was thinking about that. POE is indeed nice. But the list price just seems so unreasonable. $500 for an Elite vs. $250 for an otherwise pretty much identical Pro? The cost difference must be closes to zero, so I cannot explain this otherwise than that Ring is trying to grab another $250 profit from people who want the best and don’t really look at prices (and indeed if you consider the total cost of buying and professionally installing in a new, reasonably large house, that $250 difference really is a rounding error).

So instead I paid $180 for a Ring Pro, a bell, and a current generation Dot at BB on Black Friday.

1 Like

Jimmy,
The first one I purchased had the firmware already updated. The next two I purchased did not. That’s why I had to buy a Almond router. Yes, they will work just fine “as-is”. To get the power reporting you have to have the most current firmware installed on the Peanut. Unfortunately, the only way to do this is with an Almond router.

1 Like