Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2017

Is worth 150 for the welcome if you have a good spot for it. The weather station is well worth 100…The additional indoor units are occasionally marked 50% off on Amazon from time to time. 75 for Health Coach is also good price, considering that it has the sound sensor, which you cannot find in many devices.

Unless you got the $40 welcomes and $12 weather stations from Lowes.I still have 1 more welcome I simply can’t find a useful place for. I did replace the included SD cards with 32GB Sandisk media cards after their CS said my errors were caused by a bad card. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow 12? Really…That is crazy. As crazy as 49 for the welcome… lol I maxed mine up on add-ons so I had to get a $60 Health Coach … lol

2 Likes

Not 12,9! :smiley:

Got me Welcomes for $25 weather station for $19.
Guess what everyones getting for Xmas

3 Likes

Thanks neighbor, but you didn’t have to, my address is still 555 Teraace, Glen Allen 23060.

6 Likes

Extending into Cyber Week 11/26 - 12/2, Staples (in-store only) has $10 off a Lowe’s $100 gift card.

Time for Black Friday heartburn…

Alexa’s cyber Monday deal, available now with prime member early access, takes an extra five dollars off that $31 Hue RGBW bulb. :face_with_thermometer:

Also the BR 30 and a two pack of the white only are a better cyber Monday deal than they were for Black Friday, but only if you buy them through an Alexa voice device.

IMG_4375

You’re Late JD, those Alexa deal started yesterday. In time that I was able to cancel the 1 I bought at $32 and get one from Alexa. ( see my earlier HAA post about reading ST forum and shopping with Alexa at 2AM LOL )

I saw earlier, it just took me a while to build up enough courage to post it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nobody caught the 8" Fires on a surprise lighting deal for $29 instead of the $49 sale price. Waitlist was full in <10 minutes from the time it went live. No I didn’t get one either.

1 Like

@JDRoberts @RLDreams see post 182 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did about 2AM yesterday morning LOL

1 Like

I guess Cyber Monday deals go here now?

ActionTiles: 15% to 33% off … chance of 100% off!

per Location (Hub) “Value License”. Normally $28.99 USD.

Use one of these 2 Coupon Codes on checkout page:

• :point_right: CMBIG33P
    to get 33% off the regular price. No contest entry.

or

• :point_right: CMLUCKY15P
    to get 15% off and be entered into a 1 in 7 chance of your purchase being FREE :arrow_right: 100% Off!
    (i.e., If you are one of the lucky winners, your purchase will be refunded back to your Credit Card). Maximum 2 free Licenses per Customer. Refunds will be posted to credit cards within 10 business days. Not responsible for any foreign exchange processing fees that some Banks might not refund.

Cyber Monday Deals expire end of Monday November 27, 11:59pm PST.

Target
Nest PRotect In-cart the price falls to $84.15.
Nest Learning Thermostat In-cart the price falls to $169.15.
Nest Indoor cams $127 (including tax)
Nest Outdoor cams $136 (including tax)
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote In-cart the price falls to $21.24
Basically everything Target offered on Black Friday is 15% cheaper.

Amazon
Roku Streaming Stick+ $42.49
Amazon Echo Plus Speaker/Smart Hub, Hue Bulb $90.66
NETGEAR Nighthawk X4S DOCSIS 3.1 Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem Router (C7800) $279.99

4 Likes

Hmm, didn’t fall to $21.24 but still ordered another one. These make great Christmas gifts!

Amazon Lightning deal on the Sengled Element Classic Dimmable A19 Smart Bulb. Price is $7.19, limit 1. Reg. 9.99.

1 Like

Sorry, looks like I listed incorrectly under amazon

1 Like

Updated post to include link to the same valve much cheaper at Lowes. Thanks @Automated_House and @tommyincville!

Link to same valve at Lowes for much cheaper ($159):

https://www.lowes.com/pd/LeakSmart-Brass-3-4-in-Compression-x-3-4-in-Quarter-Turn-Straight-Valve/999912511

Original message follows.

DIY Controls has 5% off everything today and free shipping over $100

https://www.diycontrols.com/c-424-coupon.aspx

That’s the best price I’ve been able to find on the LeakSmart water valve.

https://www.diycontrols.com/p-9725-leaksmart-automatic-shut-off-valve.aspx

Anyone have experience with this valve? Had a water incident at the house earlier this year. Have Smartthings water sensors everywhere and will use this valve to shut off house main water supply automatically when one of the sensors detects water. I believe DIY Controls is selling gen2 valve. I have seen folks online say that gen1 valve doesn’t work with Smartthings.

Thanks for info - I’m new here and to Smartthings. I looked at action tiles website and it looks interesting! Never seen this before. I guess the idea is you supply your own tablet or smart phone and use the action tiles code to build a custom dashboard.

Do you know if this is an app that you can use on an iOS device? I wasn’t able to find an app in app store. Is this just for windows based tablets? Is it app based or web browser based?

Thanks!