[Beta] Zigbee Edge Driver compatible with Lidl, Ecosmart, Osram, SmartThings & Others

All Edge drivers run local.
If you see cloud un IDE, this information is not valid for Edge drivers

1 Like

A question. Sorry if i’m asking about issue that has allready been discussed…
I’ve added Lidl 3xAC+3xUSB power strip with your driver and it shows: main, switch2, switch3.

Is it possible to:
A1. Rename names acording to connected devices
A2. Create child devices ?
B1. Switch also USB ports separately?

Regards, Dusan

Components cannot be renamed.

It is something that has been requested and I don’t know if it will be possible

You cannot create zigbee child devices in the beta version, only LAN type.

Now, with virtual devices type LAN you can create devices and with routines you can synchronize their state to the state with child devices 2 and 3.

USB ports always are ON, I think

1 Like

Thank you for quick response.
For Lidl power plug it’s better for me to stay on DTH for now.
But as i move last of my devices to edge this will bother me a little :grin::face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

2 Likes

I have 2, one with edge drive and another with DTH, let’s see how the beta phase evolves

1 Like

Any idea why i cant get the new edge driver to work on this

• application: 01
  • endpointId: 0B
  • manufacturer: GLEDOPTO
  • model: GL-C-008

Raw Description 0B C05E [0210 02 07 0000 0003](tel:0210 02 07 0000 0003) [0004 0005 0006 0008](tel:0004 0005 0006 0008) 0300 00

That exact model is not in the fingerprints of the driver.
There is the GL-C-008P and GL-C-008S.

What profile do I put, RGB, RGBW?

1 Like

Hi
Its using ZLL RGBW Bulb
on the old IDE at the min

Added to this version of driver

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc        β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-02-01T14:14:27.232487           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "GLEDOPTO/GL-C-008"
    deviceLabel: GLEDOPTO GL-C-008
    manufacturer: GLEDOPTO
    model: GL-C-008
    deviceProfileName: rgbw-level-colortemp-2700-6500
2 Likes

Tried using the new edge driver for Ikea motion sensors .
All ok but discovered if I installed the aeotec motion sensor after edge drivers in place it used the edge driver for aeotec too Instead of the standard.
Whilst this worked the aeotec showed as cloud rather than local. I had to delete the edge drivers from hub to get it to use the local driver for aeotec.
Is there a less drastic means?

Edge drivers are truly local. The the IDE incorrectly shows them as cloud, because the IDE is part of the Groovy platform.

3 Likes

Just tried it and all good.
Thanks a lot for your help
Keep up the good work
Cheers Dave

1 Like

thanks for that, so would i be better to use the β€œnative” driver for Aeotech motion and temp sensor or the new edge driver? the native driver is already local, would the edge one be better/faster?

I prefer to use edge drivers whenever possible, but they are probably no quicker than a local DTH.

In many but not all cases the edge drivers have more options than the DTH

My thinking is that eventually we are all going to be forced to use edge drivers so why not make the changes now at a slow and steady pace.

Ive got another one with a different model number, can you help on this one too, its RGB

• manufacturer: GLEDOPTO
  • model: GL-C-007
    Raw Description 0B C05E [0210 02 07 0000 0003](tel:0210 02 07 0000 0003) [0004 0005 0006 0008](tel:0004 0005 0006 0008) 0300 00
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_fllyghyj
  • model: TS0201
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

Once again a temperature and humidity sensor (this one is with 2xAAA batteries).
Driver didn’t recognize this. Is it possible to add?

It is RGB or RGBW?
I have in the list GL-C-007P as RGBW

Added to this driver version of Temp ans humidity

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc       β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-02-01T20:54:06.155693           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "_TZ3000_fllyghyj/TS0201"
    deviceLabel: Tuya TS0201
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_fllyghyj
    model: TS0201
    deviceProfileName: temp-humid-battery

And added to this version of thermostat if you need it

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-02-01T20:58:06.321652            β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "_TZ3000_fllyghyj/TS0201"
    deviceLabel: Tuya TS0201
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_fllyghyj
    model: TS0201
    deviceProfileName: temp-humid-therm-battery
1 Like