(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

The Capability FirmwareUpdate seems to work.

I added it to the zigbee Motion and Zigbee Mc and SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc controllers and during the following hours it has checked the version of the devices and the available one, adding the current firmware information to the device information.

Added this capability to all the drivers in case any time works for other devices that are not smartthings

All my plugs stopped working with latest driver. I switched to Zigbee Switch MC (old) driver and they work again. Have you done any updates lately? :thinking:

Change to last Driver again, they must work.
All mine are working with new driver

They started to work when I changed back to latest versio All but Ikea plugs, they are only included in your latest driver, not in the old one. I canā€™t change their driver. I just pair them gain. Easiest way. I only have three of them. :thinking:

@Sakari,

Did you try unplugging and plugging them back in?
Turn the plug on and off in the physical switch?

if not work i will add ikea plug to old driver

Same problem. Only on and off works

Didnā€™t try Ikea plugs yet. I just got all my other devices to work. Contact sensors, motion sensors.

I donā€™t have an ikea RGBW bulb, I donā€™t know what differentiates them from the rest.
Sorry

I got plugs working. Needed to put them in pair mode and scan.

1 Like

Thanks for doing that so quickly ā€“ tested ok with GL-B-007P and GLB-008P

This bulb definitely has a wider range ā€“ 2000K to start. I have the handheld RF remote, and the driver correctly reads color temps below 2700K (which is an improvement over the legacy driver)!

Also, there seems to be an issue with the Last Step Level & Color increments ā€“ the bulb definitely increments, and you can see the sliders adjust, but thereā€™s no value in those boxes (they are blank)

Try to delete app memory cache

Thanks very much for trying!

1 Like

Something didnā€™t sit right with this driver update in my system. I had to repair every device this update went to. All good now though

2 Likes

I published new versions after seeing that everything worked well for me yerterday.
I donā€™t know if it has to do with the type of hub, I have a v3

Mine is a V2 it was all I got up this morning and all of those devices were offline. The devices that the update did not go to were still online

1 Like

It may have to do with the type of Hub, I did not disconnect any of them and all the zigbee devices that I have are with the new version of the driver.
@Sakari, were also disconnected, I donā€™t know what kind of hub he has

1 Like

No go ā€“ still blank. And this was the first time I had loaded the driver.

Another possible clue: sometimes when I open the device, the control takes time to load/update ā€“ the 3 Continuous Color Change controls below Circadian lighting is all missing ā€“ if I go to History then back to Controls they appear.

I have Aeotec hub.

@troy_owens @glenmm I had this issue this morning at 5:15 am. Many lights went on to maximum brightness, and some went down to minimum brightness (actually they were factory reseted by itself or driver). I was able to turn them all on and off by disconnecting and reconnecting power. Donā€™t delete any device, just re-added them using Scan Nearby, and that is how they got reconnected. I havenā€™t lost a single automation

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up for future reference. Wish I had thought of that today LOL

Troy Owens