(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

Hi Mariano,

thanks for adding IKEA/Bulb E14 WS. It does work, but I get ‘A network or server error occurred’ when moving the colour temperature slider to highest setting, 6500, as the light bulb can do 2200-4000.

I would have to create a specific 2200 to 4000k profile and presentation.
Give me a little time to add it when I make another pending change in the max temperature color preferences, which has already been fixed so that I can put values higher than 999

I apologize, it had written in the manufacturer “smartThings” with a lowercase instead of “SmartThings” with a capital S.
With the copy and paste it had been misspelled everywhere for that sensor.

I have corrected and published it and it sure works, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

│ Name │ Zigbee Motion Sensor Mc
│ Version │ 2021-11-20T10:34:53.030834

I have deleted the driver motion test

I’ll take a good look to see if something like this happens with the Ecolink

I am using the same code for calculating the battery by voltage as for the motion sensor.

In DTH it also uses the same calculation for voltage.

What the DTH has is a specific configuration part for the Ecolink sensors, so if you are going to see the logs, if you can capture the pairing log of the ecolink sensor to see what it looks like

Try to do that this weekend

Troy Owens

I am unable to change driver in Android app. I want to assign driver withvbulb color temperature option, and when I choose driver nothing happens. Do you have any solution?

The model and manufacturer of your device may not be in the driver you want to install.
If you can be more specific as to which drivers and model are concerned, I can look at it.

The driver that I keep updated with all models is the zigbee light multifunction Mc.

The list of models is in the first post of the thread

Ok then I have right driver,
I am trying to manage IKEA LED E27 1055 lumen bulb.

As I see in the device Label it has been paired using the generic zigbee Dimmer clusters.
You have not used the model and manufacturer, which may not be on the list.

If it works, it is just as valid

Can you add this device to a list?

If it pairs well with the generic it is not necessary to add manufacturer and model to the fingerprints file.
The operation is the same.
But I will add it to the list so others know it works. If we send me the complete model

1 Like

But I will add it to the list so others know it works. If we send me the complete model

posted in GitHub, thanks

I have 2 different IKEA bulbs witch are not working as expected. How can I get fingerprint?

Did they pair to the driver or groovy DTH?

Driver both

What is wrong?

I just cant setup Temperature level(K)

All values or lower and / or higher?

temp setting is missing(I have posted prtscr few post before)

that are they have joined with the wrong profile.
You don’t know what the full name of the IKEA model is?