(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

Sorry, :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
Fixed for ouletv4 and motionv5, same problem.

- id: "SmartThings/outletv4"
    deviceLabel: SmartThings outletv4
    manufacturer: SmartThings
    model: outletv4
    deviceProfileName: switch-power-plug

│ Name │ Zigbee Switch Power Mc
│ Version │ 2021-11-17T16:48:11.344197

- id: "smartTings-Motion-Sensor"
    deviceLabel: smartThings Motion-Sensor
    manufacturer: smartThings
    model: motionv5
    deviceProfileName: motion-temp-battery

│ Name │ Zigbee Motion Sensor Mc
│ Version │ 2021-11-17T16:45:21.742421

1 Like

They do not work with the zigbee contact driver, which uses stock libraries

2021-11-17T15:22:17.539121360+00:00 WARN Zigbee Contact Device does not support cluster 0x0001 not adding configured attribute
2021-11-17T15:22:17.542679527+00:00 WARN Zigbee Contact Device does not support cluster 0x0001 not adding monitored attribute
2021-11-17T15:22:17.547189652+00:00 WARN Zigbee Contact Device does not support cluster 0x0500 not adding configured attribute
2021-11-17T15:22:17.550549777+00:00 WARN Zigbee Contact Device does not support cluster 0x0500 not adding monitored attribute

You can use these specific xiaomi from @Zach_Varberg

1 Like

I did have varzac driver installed (driver 2. on my driver list), but the sensor model attribute in the yaml file is different and I was not able to change to that driver;

• id: “LUMI/lumi.sensor_magnet”
    deviceLabel: Xiaomi Contact
    manufacturer: LUMI
    model: lumi.sensor_magnet
    deviceProfileName: contact-battery

in your driver it was correct for my Aqara sensor;
model: lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2

Did you install the driver from a shared channel or did you package, publish and install it from the CLI?

Awesome. Will try tonight

1 Like

Shared channel. I do not know how to install from the CLI…would that work?

btw, I’m using your Zigbee Temp Humidity for Aqara temp sensor and Zigbee Switch for Ikea plug, both work well. Thank you.

Try this one

Its support aqara door sensor and some other

1 Like

You can also tell to @Zach_Varberg, if he can add fingerprint of your sensor to the driver and test it

Just try to re-add them. Don’t delete them. Start, Scanning, and put device in pairing mode. They will be added with the same name, and you will not loose any Automations. Pretty much they are just getting reconnected

1 Like

I don’t know what happened with the last hub update so that they stay offline.
Did you try to cut them off and try a zbjoint again?

OK both devices joined this time but still issues with each.

1 The Smartthings plug works as intended, however, the power consumption in watts is WAY higher (like around 10x) than the stock dth showed on each plug

2 Smartthings motion sensor (2015) still shows no temperature nor battery hours later Tried hub reboot and a rejoin as well.

1. Ecolink contact sensor stilll shows no battery hours later. Tried taking battery out for a while as well as a different battery

In my cases with Edge this hasn’t been the case. Scan will find DTH but I haven’t seen, not once, Edge driver device. :thinking:

@Sakari,

Wath model of switch not found the driver?

Lidl plug, Ikea Plug. But I can try again later today.

I have 2 lidl plugs working.
don’t wirry, they sure work, but I’m worried about what happened and not knowing why

@Sakari try to add Ikea plug old way, they will get pick up by driver. Don’t delete them, just put them in pairing mode, and add them.

The problem of the temperature of the motion sensor was, that also the “h” in smartThings was missing in the subdriver. Copy and paste problems! Sorry

The problem with the motion sensor battery is that the drver did not have a “smartthings” subdriver to handle the battery by voltage. I have copied it from the multipurpose sensor driver and it is published with the changes with the version:

│ Name │ Zigbee Motion Sensor Mc
│ Version │ 2021-11-18T14: 26: 54.021422

The smatthings plug power calculation problem, I have no idea. The driver uses the Edge stock libraries for the powerMeter capability. Se lo podemos comentar a @nayelyz

For the ecolink contact sensor battery problem, I have not touched anything on that driver. If it worked before, it should work now. o Has it never worked?

It never worked. Temp and contact work correctly, just no battery data

1 Like

Added subdriver for battery voltage, same of smartthings motion.
Try and tell me if battery works, please

version
│ Name │ Zigbee Contact Mc
│ Version │ 2021-11-18T15:44:11.645452

Today I got smoke sensors (HEIMAN Zigbee 3.0 Fire alarm Smoke detector) that work well with the driver from @Mariano_Colmenarejo without any problems. I also did testing.
Only the icons do not show the true status and the base page does not say clear.