(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

I will remove them from the rivers to avoid confusion.

Regarding the sonoff MS01 motion sensor, it is on the official list of beta driver smartthings. If the driver is modified in the battery configuration, it is modified for all devices in the driver.
However, even if you reduce the battery interval time, the report is only sent if there is a minimum change of 1%. I don’t know if this would help solve the problem.

It was more for the sonoff door sensor , sonoff motion sensor seem to be more reliable.
If you think it will not solved the problem then forget it

@Mariano_Colmenarejo It didn’t worked :frowning: I can only control the main switch, but for the second I only see the offline cloud. It is interesting that if I manually turn on Switch2, in the app the status of the Main switch is the one that changed to on and I cannot turn switch 2 off from the app after being manually turned on. Could you please help me update the zemismart one driver so we can try if that works? Thanks again man!

Added to Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc

You do no need uninstall switch.
Install driver Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc in your hub and perform a driver change.

@Mariano_Colmenarejo thanks man. I did what you tell me but it has the same behavior. I even uninstall the device, delete all drivers, reboot the hub, install the driver again and add the device but the final result was the same. I recall reading in this thread that another guy was in a similar situation and used a different driver to force the 2nd switch and then your worked, but im not sure how to do that :confused:

@GiacomoF hey! I saw you struggle with the 2 gang Zemismart driver that @Mariano_Colmenarejo shared, you said you use another driver to enable the 2nd switch. How did you do that, which other driver did you use? Thanks! :wink:

@SableBlack,
if you slide your finger down on the details screen to do a refresh, it doesn’t do anything?
If I turn on from the physical switch, does it not do anything either?

Sliding down to refresh dont do anything. Turning switch 2 by hand shows Main switch turned on

Without seeing the logs I cannot analyze what happens.

sorry

@Mariano_Colmenarejo no worries man, I appreciate the interest. Just wondering if I can get the logs you need from the IDE?

Ive just noticed also that the status of the main switch changes to off for no reason on the app when it is actually on.

No. Edge doesn’t work at all in the Groovy IDE. Here’s how to see Edge driver logs

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

That’s because the zemismart zigbee multi switch driver is not the correct for it.
It seems a problem that the endopoints are not well identified.
from what I see in your ide capture the main has the endpoint 1 and the driver will assign the switch2 the endpoint 2 and it may not be like that.
If you get the logs, we’ll see.

Hi Sylvain,

I have modified the zigbee Contact driver to make a modification to see if it works to solve the offline problem of the sonoff DS01 contact sensors (eWeLink).

Taking advantage of the fact that the infoChanged lifecycle is executed automatically every 1 hour, I have modified the driver so that a refresh () is executed in the sonoff sensors (eWeLink).
Try this driver Zigbee Contact Sonoff Test to see if it works.

Every hour this logs will appears

2021-11-12T10:15:00.966278196+00:00 INFO Zigbee Contact Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: b0618721-a278-43b6-b70d-51283d46193a [0xCF8F] (Puerta Portal)> received command: {"command":"refresh","component":"main","capability":"refresh","positional_args":[],"args":[]}
2021-11-12T10:15:00.972731530+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Contact Mc  Found CapabilityCommandDispatcher handler in zigbee_contact
2021-11-12T10:15:00.988143530+00:00 INFO Zigbee Contact Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: b0618721-a278-43b6-b70d-51283d46193a [0xCF8F] (Puerta Portal)> sending Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageTx || Uint16: 0x0000, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0x0000, src_endpoint: 0x01, dest_addr: 0xCF8F, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: PowerConfiguration >, < ZCLMessageBody || 
< ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x00, seqno: 0x00, ZCLCommandId: 0x00 >, < ReadAttribute || AttributeId: 0x0021 > > >
2021-11-12T10:15:01.002279196+00:00 INFO Zigbee Contact Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: b0618721-a278-43b6-b70d-51283d46193a [0xCF8F] (Puerta Portal)> sending Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageTx || Uint16: 0x0000, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0x0000, src_endpoint: 0x01, dest_addr: 0xCF8F, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: IASZone >, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x00, seqno: 0x00, ZCLCommandId: 0x00 >, < ReadAttribute || AttributeId: 0x0002 > > >
1 Like

@nayelyz,

I just realized that the in original driver zigbee contact is missing the refresh capability in supported capabilities definition and in the profile it is.
Could this be part of the problem?

local zigbee_contact_driver_template = {
  supported_capabilities = {
    capabilities.contactSensor,
    capabilities.temperatureMeasurement,
    capabilities.battery
  },
name: contact-profile
components:
- id: main
  capabilities:
  - id: contactSensor
    version: 1
  - id: temperatureMeasurement
  - id: battery
  - id: refresh
  categories:
  - name: ContactSensor
preferences:
  - preferenceId: tempOffset
    explicit: true

I just switched to your driver and will give it a try.

The strange thing is that I have been away for a week and Sonoff contact sensor is still on line with the old driver. I wonder if some thing changed. It would usually go off line with in 24 hrs.

1 Like

You can’t really refresh a battery powered device that sleeps.

I don’t know if it will wake up if it is asleep, but it may serve so that it is not marked as offline.
I really do not know