(NEW RELEASE): version 3.5 of the Edge Driver "Zigbee Level ColorTemp Bulb Mc"
In addition to the Custom Capabilities Random ON-OFF, Progressive-ON and OFF
A new Custom Capability has been added to show information about the time remaining for the next random state change.
I had programmed to show the Time of the next random change, but in Lua I have not been able to show the Local Time, it only shows the UTC Time.
Two new Custom Capabilities are added to be able to increase or decrease remotely the intensity Level and the Color Temperature step by step.
Suggestion of @milandjurovic71, in order to be able to partially replace the functions of the groovy smartapp “ABC Manager”:
Switch Level Increase by steps: Eligible in Automations between -30% and + 30%
Increase in Color Temperature in steps: Eligible in Automations between -500k and + 500k
Range for steps changes limited from 2700k to 6000k for valid range of the two Profiles without errors.
NOTE: In the Color Temperature steps when a value is changed, it does not exactly change that value, due to a problem in the Edge Drive libraries with the conversion from Kelvin to Mireds and vice versa. Issue noted and looks like it will be fixed.
I’m going to change the name that appears in the drivers of my channel, adding -Mc, to differentiate them from the stock drivers or from other users.
How am I going to publish it as a different driver you can install it using the driver change tool in the details menu of the Hub.
- As it has different Custom Capabilities, the first time a device with this Driver is installed, a FATAL error occurs in the Hub as it does not know the description of the capabilities. This error causes the driver to hang.
- To solve it, you have to reset or unplug the Hub, without uninstalling the device.
- Clear the cache of the app on the mobile.
- When the Hub is back online, Open the Device detaills, wait a bit and it will work.
- The following devices that are installed will no longer give an error and will be installed correctly.
- This problem I do not know if it will be solved after the Edge Drive beta phase
Button: Quick Control Automations
Button: Quick Automation with two bulbs and differents increments steps