(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

Thank you @Mariano_Colmenarejo

1 Like

@milandjurovic71,

Do you use the CLI on your computer?

No i am not

I think that i have some Ghost device, as i have removed both bulbs that had edge driver, after trying to remove driver i get this message

@Mariano_Colmenarejo or @nayelyz is there a way to force remove edge driver?
It is not in use by any device.

@nayelyz Actually, I canā€™t delete any edge driver from any channel!

For me this new update works like it should. No problems so far with Ikea lights. :+1:

Finally, 4 hours later, I was able to delete drivers. Probably Iā€™ll have to be more patient with driver change. Weā€™ll see how the new one is going to work.

1 Like

Hi Mariano,
thanks so much for you work!
Could you please add when possible the fingerprint for:

01MINIZB

Iā€™d also be interested in the SamoTech SM308 and CloudEven S05-LN but I donā€™t ahve them and Iā€™m not sure about the fingerprintā€¦

Until Monday or Tuesday I will not be able to do it.
The fingerprint is necessary because if I create a generic it could give problems and unwanted devices are paired by users and create conflicts

1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo you can delete v2.2 driver. I was able to remove all drivers and start from scratch. I had an issue with some driver, that could not be removed from the hub. Actually i could add drivers, but i couldnā€™t remove any. After 6 hours of leaving hub alone, overnight, I was able to install drivers and add bulbs correctly. They are working now.

Suggestion:
Change capabilities wording from yes to Active,
and from no to Inactive

You can delete it from your hub.
When I can, I will unpublish the channel, now I can not

I appreciate your suggestion, but doing that means remake 3 custom capabilities from scratch, make new capability presentation, and modify the driver code. :cold_sweat:

The most I could do for now is that the value does not appear in the details view, modifying the presentation of the capability

Leave it as is, until another opportunity comes up

1 Like

I see that I put it in lista yesterday, that I bought one for a Yours installation and I tested it with the Edge driver.

In the photo can see the model

Ahah I bought one yesterday to check the model, but I arrived to late, youā€™re the best!
I confirm the model.

Yesterday when i was
installing, I saw that in the instructions it put the same model for which you had asked, hahaha.

It works well!
When you want to buy another like it, that model no longer exists, itā€™s crazy!

1 Like

I have two more zigbee Switch fingerprints:

Lamp_01
BASICZBR3

What is the manufacturer and model?

1 Like