(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

There is a limit of 50 drivers (not devices). I would not load up on drivers because if it’s not there when adding a device, ST will add the driver unless the device isnt known to ST via its fingerprint.

1 Like

Mind blown :exploding_head: :exploding_head:
Okay, this right here is reason enough to switch back to ST. So you’re saying ST will load an edge driver automatically with a newly paired device, if the driver exists?
Or does it only happen with an existing device using a DTH, once the switch over to Edge is complete?

Correct, it loads automatically. I was working on getting a device added to my hub the other day that has both a zigbee switch and zwave repeater built in (an Iris 3210 plug). I never used the zwave repeater, and when joining the device to my hub ST added the Zwave Repeater driver for me because of a fingerprint match by either manufacturer or generic capabilities.

2 Likes

Hi @3asmarthome

Added to this driver version

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc               β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-17T11:10:12.016101676        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "3A Smart/LXN-4S27LX1.0"
    deviceLabel: 3A Smart 4 Switch
    manufacturer: 3A Smart Home DE
    model: LXN-4S27LX1.0
    deviceProfileName: four-switch

I have that Iris plug with a Z wave repeater you’re referring to.

I was going to take a passive approach and let smart things change it over to an edge driver.

Hi everyone,

There is some Garage Door Driver for opener?

@Mariano_Colmenarejo if note, have you any plan to develop this ?

Thanks in advance.

I did the same. As part of the beta program mine were migrated, and that part went fine. It was when one of mine went offline and wouldn’t return that I removed it and had problems.

Hi @mob422

I added the same fingerprints model and manufacturer and works fine.

Is diferent brand, Australian versiΓ³n.
I think there is for other countries too

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000504463608.html

Hi @Dienzora

Sorry, I have not any driver for this device

This is the device that I had…

But I returned as it wasn’t functional as you know!
Thanks anyway Mariano

1 Like

If you buy a similar one from another brand you can try it with the driver that has the fingerprints

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, can you please add these devices below in the driver Zigbee Contact Mc?

Device: Tuya Door & Window Sensor

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, can you please add these devices below in the driver Zigbee Temperature & humidity sensor

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Contact Mc                    β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-19T18:21:03.010612896        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "_TZ3000_f1hmoyj4/Close Sensor"
    deviceLabel: TS0203 Close Sensor
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_f1hmoyj4
    model: TS0203
    deviceProfileName: contact-battery-profile
1 Like

β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc       β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-19T18:24:40.914818433        β”‚
  - id: "_TZ3000_dowj6gyi/TS0201"
    deviceLabel: Tuya TS0201
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_dowj6gyi
    model: TS0201
    deviceProfileName: temp-humid-battery
1 Like

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo you’ve been a life saver. I’m megrating my devices to edge drivers and your drivers have helped me a lot.

I have 3 gang zemismart switch and its not been assigned to your zigbee multi switch mc, its only recognized as thing. Could you add its fingerprint into your driver

Data * application: 84

• endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_wqfdvxen
  • model: TS0003
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
    Raw Description 01 0104 0100 01 04 0000 0004 0005 0006 02 0019 000A

Hi @anthonyceegp

Added to these driver version

β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Multi Switch and Childs Mc    β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-22T21:18:45.20235081         β”‚
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc               β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-22T21:18:52.375553118        β”‚
  - id: "TS0003/_TZ3000_wqfdvxen"
    deviceLabel: TS0003 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_wqfdvxen
    model: TS0003
    deviceProfileName: three-switch
1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo Can you please add these devices below in the driver Zigbee multi switch?

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo ,
Could you include the moes 2-gang dimmer switch?

Hi @Bnigro

This device use Tuya cluster EF00 and not works with my driver.

I do no known if @ygerlovin has a compatible driver