[Beta] Zigbee Edge Driver compatible with Lidl, Ecosmart, Osram, SmartThings & Others

Released a new update of the SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc driver, which will be updated automatically.

Improvements:

• Detected that the Three axis and acceleration cluster 0xFC02 only accepts the Attributtes report interval configuration during pairing from reboot. I do not know why!
  • The configuration of the first stock driver beta had these intervals at 300 sec and changes of 1 mG.
  • This configuration causes the battery life to be substantially reduced.
  • The latest version of the stock Beta Zigbee Contact driver has a new report interval setting of 3600 sec, which is much better.
  • I have updated my driver to these 3600 sec report intervals, but it only configures correctly with these new values if the sensor is uninstalled and re-paired.

In this way it only sends the open/closed status every 5 minutes, according to the default configuration.

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc   β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-05-17T16:08:14.145516           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
2 Likes

Could this be why my smartthings multipurpose sensor that is being used as a garage tilt sensor is not detecting opening and closing?

It is using that same edge driver.

It has nothing to do with that problem.

The smartthings beta stock zigbee contact driver also works with this sensor

The detection will have to do with the orientation of the sensor, only the z axis is used for the garage door function.

In my driver there is a preference that allows you to choose which axis the function uses.
You can change the preference until one of the three will work

1 Like

It would be necessary to know what clusters it uses. If this uses EF00 surely it does not work with my driver

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Thanks to the idea, help and using a part of the code of @ygerlovin, I have added to the Zigbee Thing Mc driver the information of the endpoints and cluster of the device.

In this way it will be easier for all users to obtain the information of the complete fingerprints of the zigbee device from the app

Driver version:

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Thing Mc                      β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-05-19T15:50:24.59858           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

UPDATE:

I have also updated the Z-Wave Thing Mc driver to add the information of the End Points and their supported Commands Class

Driver new version:

β”‚ Name        β”‚ Z-Wave Thing Mc                      β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-05-19T16:15:49.204629           β”‚
2 Likes

Could please add driver to Fibaro Smart Implant?
tanks

Hi @Mario_Pagano
I’m sorry but this is not in my plans, it would require many hours to convert the code and tests with a device that I do not have physically.

You can contact the developer of the DTH to see if he has plans to convert it to edge.

Regards

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

Cool, looks great!

Thanks for your hep!!! :+1:

1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo I can’t install your Zigbee mc driver. It gives: ERROR β€œRequest failed with status code 400”

Any solutions?

I have no idea about this problem.
maybe @nayelyz can help you

1 Like

Hi!
That’s from the channel invitation in the browser, right?

Do you have a Wi-Fi Hub or a Samsung Connect Home Hub?
If not, do you know if you already installed 50 drivers? (this doesn’t equal number of devices, a single driver can handle several devices)

Yeah so I already had 50 drivers and after I deleted one I was able to install this Zigbee switch mc driver.

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo,

Please help add the below switch to the zigbee-multi-switch it’s a 3-gang Moes Touch Zigbee Switch

Thanks in advance.

Added to this driver version, but if device use cluster EF00 then it does not work

β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc               β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-05-23T13:07:58.508631           β”‚
  - id: "Moes/_TZ3000_qewo8diz"
    deviceLabel: Moes TS0013 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_qewo8diz
    model: TS0013
    deviceProfileName: three-switch

Hi Mariano,

Thanks for the quick response.

I think it shld be _TZ3000_qewo8dlz and not _TZ3000_qewo8diz. It’s an L instead of an i.

Thanks again.

For this reason is better a text fingerprint that screenshoot

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”β”‚
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc               β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-05-23T13:55:56.144221           β”‚
  - id: "Moes/_TZ3000_qewo8dlz"
    deviceLabel: Moes TS0013 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_qewo8dlz
    model: TS0013
    deviceProfileName: three-switch

Noted on that. Will send in text format next time. Will try this shortly and see. Thanks man!

1 Like

Looking good.

As usual, thanks for your help!

1 Like

@averagebald
Are you try the mΓΊltiple tile?