(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

You can use the multiple tile option and it shows temperature, humidity and battery.

In this post of the temperature sensor is the operación

Thank you for your quick response!! I understand the conditions now, thank you.

On the tile - I understand that I can use the large tile to see all of the values, but I was wondering if there was a way to have the option on the small tile to display humidity instead of the temperature?

Each presentation change, a new profile must be added for each existing profile and the code to change from one profile to another

Sorry, I don’t understand what that means. If you’re saying that it requires you doing a lot of work and duplicating code and you’re not interested, I get it and that’s totally fine. I wasn’t sure how difficult it would be.

In case you care, my use case is that I have one of these sensors in a cigar humidor and I mostly care to see the humidity when I look at the device because I know the temperature is around the same temperature that my house is. So, seeing the temperature isn’t of much value to me and anytime I want to see the humidity level of the humidor I need to open the device up to see it.

Again, if it’s a ton of work and not worth your time/effort, I completely understand.

Thanks again!

1 Like

It’s not that I don’t want to do it, I try to add all the feasible functions that I can and they can be utilities that they ask me for.
If there was an easier way to add a change tile for each existing profile I would

Understood. Thanks for everything that you’ve done with these drivers!

Hi @SivaG
Were you able to figure out naming the switches/creating child switches separetely so you can use with Google Assistant?

Hello @salman_ghazanfar, I was able to detect the 2/3/4 gang switches. Added new tiles for each of the child switches. I am not able to change the name for child switches but can only change the name of the Main switch.
Mariano confirmed that we cannot change the names for the child ones. This is not an ideal situation for me because I have a 4 Gang switch which operate for (living room lights, Kitchen Lights, Island bench light and dining lights. I used to call google and say “Turn on kitchen lights” and it used to work perfectly. Now I dont have that option. I have to create a new automation in google home “When i say turn on kitchen lights” use Living room 4 Gang and turn on Child 2. Like that I need to add a lot of them.
Let me know if you have a solution for this.

Thanks again

Hi, We have zigbee 4 gang switches as following. Can you help to add it into the Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc fingerprint file?

• manufacturer: Feibit Inc. Co.
  • model: FB56+ZSW1JK2.5

I think you are confused. You are correct that you can not change the names of switch 2, 3 or 4 on the main device page.

Both you can change the names on the individual child switches that you create.

Mine is a 3 gang.

Main > Office Lights
Switch 2 > Office Light 2
Switch 3 > Office Light 3

I can use Alexa or Google to control all 3 switch.

Good to know you were able to connect the switches. I have not been able to figure out how to rename the child switches and have the same issue. Google assistant only works with main switch and not the child ones.

Hi @Paul_Oliver How did you create individual child switches?

Open device tile > 3 dots > settings > create single device for Switch 2 and 3

Hello @Paul_Oliver, Thats great news that we can rename the child switches. But I cannot figure it how. I have added the device and it detected at 2 gang. Then changed the settings as per below pic.

I want to change the name of Switch 2 - kitchen lights for example. is it possible?

You can’t change the name on the multi tile.

Don’t create a multi tile, leave it as a single. Then create a child for switch 2. You will end up with 2 separate device tiles that you can name any thing you want.

Thank you @Paul_Oliver for explaining this. But when I do the above setting “Create single device for switch 2” it does not do anything. This is all it has. I think for 3A smarthome Nue zigbee switches it not creating a single device.

Did you look in “Room not Assigned” or the room where your hub is located. Your child may be hiding there.

I checked in all rooms. Its not getting created after this setting. I cant even see childs if I dont have have multi tile opion.

@Mariano_Colmenarejo FYI, single device not creating for 3A Smarthome Nue Zigbee multiswitches

thanks again

Toggle create single device on and off to see if that does it.

Only turns on/off the Main switch. Switch 2 can be turned only by going into the details.