(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

(New Release) Zigbee Beta Driver Version 2.0 SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc:

The smartthings multipurpose sensor (zigbee Contact) stock edge driver uses the sensor’s Z-axis acceleration value by default to determine if the door is open or closed when used with the Garage Door option.

Because there may be problems, @jkp, to place the sensor as the user likes:

• Added preference so that the user chooses to use the X, Y, Z axis to his liking and to be able to place the sensor physically as he likes.

This update will be done manually as I don’t want any user currently using my driver to emit unwanted events at inopportune times due to possible Axis change

To facilitate the update, I am going to change driver version 1 to the name SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc-(OLD).

I will publish the new version 2.0 with the original name SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc

In this way, your driver installed will renamed with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

This is the new version date:

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc   │
│ Version     │ 2022-04-28T13:21:35.15746            │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
1 Like