(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

Latest version (2022-04-27T14:04…) is working well now.

On AND off are both working.

Colour temp is still only going to 4000k, but that colour temp is certainly useable.

Thanks again for your quick work on these changes.

The color capability works fine?

I’ve tried the 6 presets that are on the app and also tried out several custom colours and it’s looking good to my eyes.

Colours are transitioning quickly, no errors reported.

1 Like

Tomorrow I will try to see if I can add the functions of continuous color change like the rest of the bulbs.
When I have it I will let you know if you can try it and if it works I will merge it with the Mc driver

@BlackRose67,

This version already has the functions of continuous color change like the rest of the bulbs.

Let’s see if they work well
if you use android is possible you need delete the cache app after installing new version

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Light Multifunction XY        │
│ Version     │ 2022-04-27T22:23:05.338455           │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
1 Like

@Mario_Machado,

With this sengled DTH, does the LIDL color device works fine?

In the complete conversion process, only one difference I’ve seen between the hue, sat to x,y conversion functions between the DTH and the edge libraries is this:

DTH sengled x,y,z conversion table values:

// sRGB, Reference White D65
  def M = [
	[  0.649926,  0.103455,  0.197109 ],
	[  0.234327,  0.743075,  0.022598 ],
	[  0.0000000,  0.053077,  1.035763 ]
  ]

def X = r * M[0][0] + g * M[0][1] + b * M[0][2]
  def Y = r * M[1][0] + g * M[1][1] + b * M[1][2]
  def Z = r * M[2][0] + g * M[2][1] + b * M[2][2]

logTrace "> Color XYZ: ($X, $Y, $Z)"

def x = X / (X + Y + Z)
  def y = Y / (X + Y + Z)

Edge default libaries x,y,z conversion table values:

local M = {
    { 0.4124564,  0.3575761,  0.1804375 },
    { 0.2126729,  0.7151522,  0.0721750 },
    { 0.0193339,  0.1191920,  0.9503041 }
  }

local X = r * M[1][1] + g * M[1][2] + b * M[1][3]
  local Y = r * M[2][1] + g * M[2][2] + b * M[2][3]
  local Z = r * M[3][1] + g * M[3][2] + b * M[3][3]

local x = X / ( X + Y + Z )
  local y = Y / ( X + Y + Z )

return x, y, Y

I do not know if the red color does not work correctly has to do with this.

It seems that for ikea bulbs they work fine

I have checked the libraries conversion step by step for one color red (hue=93, sat =94) and I get x=34040, y=17476

Could you check with the DTH livelogging IDE what values of x,y the DTH sends for the color red?

(New Release) Zigbee Beta Driver Version 2.0 SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc:

The smartthings multipurpose sensor (zigbee Contact) stock edge driver uses the sensor’s Z-axis acceleration value by default to determine if the door is open or closed when used with the Garage Door option.

Because there may be problems, @jkp, to place the sensor as the user likes:

• Added preference so that the user chooses to use the X, Y, Z axis to his liking and to be able to place the sensor physically as he likes.

This update will be done manually as I don’t want any user currently using my driver to emit unwanted events at inopportune times due to possible Axis change

To facilitate the update, I am going to change driver version 1 to the name SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc-(OLD).

I will publish the new version 2.0 with the original name SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc

In this way, your driver installed will renamed with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

This is the new version date:

│ Name        │ SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor Mc   │
│ Version     │ 2022-04-28T13:21:35.15746            │
1 Like

(New Release) Beta Driver Zigbee Thing Mc:

Smartthings just released the stock Zigbee Thing edge driver.

Any zigbee device that does not have fingerprints in any edge driver installed on your Hub will pair with this driver.
Once paired, you can download the driver compatible with the device and change the driver from the App.
I don’t know how smartthings will guide us to the compatible driver if it exists. We’ll see how or it may have to be searched manually on smartthings github

To facilitate the search for the compatible driver or to add fingerprints yourself or request in the community that someone add the fingerprints of this device, I have modified the stock driver so that it shows in the details view the Manufacturer and Model necessary to add it.

│ Name        │ Zigbee Thing Mc                      │
│ Version     │ 2022-04-28T15:29:18.474568           │

This driver will show as compatible on all zigbee devices installed with an edge driver on the Hub.

1 Like

With this one. The colour are all correct. I just retested.

Regards

1 Like

Thank you so much
i tried again withTRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm
It works fine but once i try to change the color temperature,still not responding and i get the error message as attached screenshot
also I tried with automation and external steps and the color temperature,still not responding

i tried to remove device and add again with same results

Hi @amin300,
It would be necessary to see logs of when a color temperature value is sent and to be able to see the response of the device, if any

@amin300,
Better yet, you can try the new edge driver stock Zigbee Switch from the smartthings channel they posted today and there’s your ikea bulb fingerprints

Let’s see if it works with that

- id: "IKEA/TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm"
    deviceLabel: IKEA Light
    manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
    model: TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm
    deviceProfileName: color-bulb

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo
Thanks for your help and support
The new smartthing stock driver works perfectly with no issues but it has no other functions or color temperature function which are available in your driver

the only issue in your driver is the color temperature
I believe you manged to solve this issue for “TRADFRI bulb GU10 CWS 380lm” with @BlackRose67
Dont you think it should work in smilar way in “TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm”?

I don’t understand why the color temperature doesn’t work with your bulb.
It should work, that attribute is handled in a similar way to the stock driver.

Could you change the driver from the stock to Drive r XY, without uninstalling the bulb, to see what happens?

If it does not work, I would need to see the logs to verify that it is sent and that it is received

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo
I changed the driver from the stock to Drive r XY, without uninstalling the bulb and the color temperature didnt work with same issue

I performed another test with another IkeaTradfri LED bulb E27 980 lumen which has the color temperature and it works with latest smatthings stock driver “Zigbee Switch” but color temperature didnt work with your driver Drive r XY

Do you think TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm has different implementation for color temperature than IkeaTradfri LED bulb E27 980?

update
color temperature works now with your driver Drive r XY with IkeaTradfri LED bulb E27 980 lumen but still is not working with TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm

This is even weirder!

Try with this driver XY-1 version

│ Name        │ Zigbee Light Multifunction XY-1      │
│ Version     │ 2022-04-28T20:45:23.736292           │

I have noticed the followings:
Once zigbee switch smartthings stock latest driver is used
Color temperature is shown in IkeaTradfri LED bulb E27 980 but didnt show in TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm
Is this because color temperature is not supported yet in zigbee switch smartthings stock latest driver for TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm? but it is supported in IkeaTradfri LED bulb E27 980

This bulbs is WS no CWS (Color + W), right?
Ikea WS works fine in all drivers

This bulb (Tradfri LED bulb E27 980 lumen) is WS with 2700 -4000K (NOT CWS)
This bulb the color temperature works with:
1.Zigbee switch stock lates driver
2.Zigbee Light multifunction XY
3.Zigbee Light multifunction XY-1
4.Zigbee Light multifunction Mc

The bulb (TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm)

• Works with Zigbee switch stock lates driver but has no color temperature
  • Works with Zigbee Light multifunction XY all functions except color temperature not working
  • Works with Zigbee Light multifunction XY-1 all functions except color temperature not working