Version: 0.08 (2017-03-16)
This is a device handler to assist with interrogating and tweaking Z-Wave devices. It’s designed for end-users who want to tweak their devices and for developers who want to quickly discover and report the functionality of new devices. It is intended to temporarily replace a device’s normal device handler.
Key features in v0.08:
- Discover association groups, multi-channel endpoints, and configuration parameters.
- Configure association group members from the SmartThings GUI.
- Configure parameter values from the SmartThings GUI.
- Configure Protection and Switch_All modes from the SmartThings GUI.
- Discover supported meter/alarm/notification/sensor report types.
- Automatically build a complete list of the Z-Wave commands sent by a device.
- Support for Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Extensive inline code comments to support community development.
Discovered Association Groups:
Full installation instructions and a user guide can be found on github: https://github.com/codersaur/SmartThings/tree/master/devices/zwave-tweaker
All feedback welcome!