I’m working on integrating my Netatmo Presence and Welcome cameras (have 2 of each) into SmartThings.
Installation instructions: https://github.com/CopyCat73/SmartThings-Dev/blob/master/smartapps/copycat73/netatmo-security.src/readme.md
Sorry for the lengthy instructions but this is the only way to get it working. Currently supported are Presence and Welcome devices, for taking snaphots, motion detection and person presence.
|Presence camera:||Welcome camera:||Presence device:|
|Welcome preferences:||Presence preferences:|
Respond in this thread with any issues, questions or suggested functionality. There’s already quite a bit of manhours in this project so if you’d like to support me any donations are welcome via https://www.paypal.me/nickveenstra. I plan on supporting this as long as I have a hub, and since this is the best HA device i’ve owned so far, that could be a while
Things that should work [updated 22 jan 2018]:
- Motion detection (with webhook enabled) for Presence and Welcome devices
- Human, animal and vehicle detection for presence devices. These activate the same way as a motion detector. A preferences setting can set each of these categories to also trigger the general motion detector (for use in other smartapps/devices).
- Taking a snapshot (if camera ip and secret have been setup ok) for both types
- Taking a snapshot every x minutes/hours for both types
- Person presence for welcome camera’s. Updated every 5 minutes, or persons arriving via face recognition instantly via the webhook. People leaving is done via timeout of people not seen for x hours (set in the netatmo app), this comes in via the 5 minute poll. In each person device there’s a button to set the specific person as having left, and in the welcome camera interface all available persons can be set to away.
- Show home name in presence, welcome and person devices
Things that would be nice/useless but funny:
- Take snapshot when doorbell pressed
- Count the number of cars and pets going past the presence camera’s (no idea what else to do with pets and cars)
any other implementation ideas are very welcome. We have 2 people here in the house, for which I have an arrival sensor and netatmo person, so it would be interesting to mix the two types of data to get more accuracy somehow.