[OBSOLETE: [BETA MILESTONE 2] CoRE (Community's own Rules Engine)

@ady624

What does the blue dot mean?

2 Likes

What am I looking for? I don’t see any new options. I’m on v0.2.140.20160817.

In the app, at the bottom of the settings, Dashboard theme.

Yes, I already changed that…

Ohhh I get it, smaller text in the extension :slight_smile: Yes, much better. Thanks!

3 Likes

it fired recently (in the last 2 min)

4 Likes

I really like the information presentation in the experimental dashboard. It does seem tougher (at least for me) to read when you expand one due to the background color of the expanded cell.

I just noticed that the on/off slider now works in the dashboard.

1 Like

Slider?! Which slider?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ummmm what? :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, my eyes are bad. Must have been the lighting in my office. Here at home it looks much better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When viewing the experimental dashboard in my mobile browser (Android/chrome) the variable section is indented quite a bit…

I am working on that, will rebuild the whole piston view - and the variable view - look at the main page on the bottom, that’s how variables will look like.

4 Likes

Keep getting this?

Is there another CoRE Web Extension folder in the folder you are selecting? Please select the folder containing manifest.json

1 Like

Sorted, thanks!

In experimental dashboard, clicking the camera button does not generate a full image of the piston. I know you’re working on the dashboard, wasn’t sure if you’re aware of this part or not.

@ady624 is the Energizer Code Slinger !!! keeps going, and going… amazing work guy !

custom made for Adrian

5 Likes

I was trying to see if you can send a push notification upon execution of piston.

Yes, either have that piston send the push, or have another piston with a Piston capability condition do it.