[BETA] Hue Accessories and rooms using Hue Bridge (TAP, Motion Sensor, Dimmer Switch)

If it helps: I have device handlers for both the Hue Indoor motion sensor and Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor.

The device handlers are identical, with the exception that the Hue Outdoor motion sensor has a model “SML002” rather than “SML001”:

fingerprint profileId: “0104”, inClusters: “0000,0001,0003,0400,0402,0406”, outClusters: “0019”, manufacturer: “Philips”, model: “SML002”, deviceJoinName: “Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor”

That said, I just got the Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor a week ago, and am having a heck of a time trying to keep it connected to SmartThings. Its currently directly connected to SmartThings and not the Hue Bridge, which intermittently disconnects & doesn’t seem to work very well. I think things would be smoother if I connected through the Hue Bridge… hoping this Hue Sensor Connect code might help me get there!

1 Like

I’m getting the same as this, no serial or IP showing. Is there a fix for this?

Something has changed within ST. Some of the attributes I could access are not getting results anymore with currentValue networkAddress being one of them, but it looks more structural…

Verzonden vanaf Samsung-tablet.

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

I’m having the same problem, no serial or IP. I have the hue Bridge as a device already.

Yes, currentValue for a device field returns null now for fields that used to return values. No clue when this changed.

Verzonden vanaf Samsung-tablet.

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

Tagging @jody.albritton

Had to delete and set this back up again.

Any reason it shows my old routers ip but when I check device info in ide it has the correct ip? It’s not finding any devices either

Might help idk

Gotta ask - how were you able to get an IP to show up? Mine says null and won’t find any devices :frowning:

Edit: nevermind, just noticed your smartapp doesn’t find any devices either. It seems like the issue hasn’t been fixed yet. Hopefully @dudz40 will come to the rescue with a solution soon!

1 Like

@jody.albritton could this be the problem? Do not know what is causing this.

2 Likes

Is it possible to manually set the IP and serial number?

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.