[BETA] Hue Accessories and rooms using Hue Bridge (TAP, Motion Sensor, Dimmer Switch)

dth_sensors

(Raffaele) #223

I point to you repo for domoticzOnOff… maybe this is the problem.
BTW where is the domoticzOnOff official repo??

(Martin Verbeek) #224

Hi Raffaele, originally there was a project that bridges Domoticz to SmartThings and it was all in the SmartThings repo. Many people were having multiple projects from that same repo, it was not clear anymore which to use in the IDE. So i decided to move the domoticz app and dth´s to its own repo.

As i am using the domoticzOnOff dth in Hue Sensor Connect, you should point the dth to this repo. Do not point the other dth or app to this one.

(Raffaele) #225

All right, I wasn’t aware that that you have a dedicated repository for it in your git.

Thank you!

(Phantom Spice) #226

Nice that works great! Very interesting that you are implementing within the SmartApp. I’m very new, but I thought that it would have been implementing in the Device Handler, especially if I were looking for a way to disable individual sensors, instead of
globally disabling all sensors when a mode changes.

I will play around with it, cause what I would like is to be able to disable individual sensors (I am currently using WebCore, so am looking to see how I can get them configurable within that) when I change modes or otherwise want/need to have some fun routine.

Thanks!

(Martin Verbeek) #227

It is a quick as attempt to see if the basics work, let me know if it does. If so I will get you a capability to control individual sensors.

(Martin Verbeek) #228

If you update Hue Motion DTH and the App to latest. It will give you switch capability on the Hue Motion device. Switch on is config On:true, switch off is config On: false. Now you can do waht you want with webCore.

Added a tile in the device that shows status, if you push this it will change config status as well.

(Phantom Spice) #229

Awesome! Thanks!

(Martin Verbeek) #230

Just for fun…just committed new app and dth domoticzOnOff and DomoticzOnOffButton.

This will now allows you to invoke Effect ColorLoop and Alert : Select and lselect (breathing of the bulbs). Also effect/alert none.

you can control this per room with a button press (also automate will work by using the name of the button)

have more fun

(Raffaele) #231

EDIT: Ignore this, I have missed the new DTH from the last post :slight_smile:

I am getting this errors in the Hue Rooms after the latest update:

21:35:17: error physicalgraph.app.exception.UnknownDeviceTypeException: Device type 'domoticzOnOffButton' in namespace 'verbem' not found. @line 334 (configure)
21:35:17: info Adding capability Alert Lselect
21:35:17: error physicalgraph.app.exception.UnknownDeviceTypeException: Device type 'domoticzOnOffButton' in namespace 'verbem' not found. @line 334 (configure)

(Joe m. ) #232

Hi, smartthings notifications once a day will show that this app has a new version available (1.22) and to update in ide. My version is 1.24, not a big deal but it would be nice if it didn’t tell me to update an updated app, just wondering if any of you has ran I to this.

(Martin Verbeek) #233

Will update git with 1.24 version info, so it will disappear. Thanks for the notification!

(Raffaele) #234

From this afternoon my Hue Motion sensors stopped reporting temperature and illuminance values. I can’t see them in the IDE logs anymore… something happened or it is only a problem of mine?

(Martin Verbeek) #235

Hi Raffaele, no update done of code or other change?

(Raffaele) #236

No changes in code or other configuration.
I just can’t see the usual updated every 5 minutes in my sensors. They seem to update erratically every hour or two.
I will try a reboot of the smarthub and hue hub to check if something is going weird.

(Martin Verbeek) #237

Let me know if it stays off… will investigate here, but don’t experience the same.

met vriendelijke groeten,

Martin

(Raffaele) #238

After a big reset (it was over 90 days running) I see again the sensors reporting with the usual frequency.

(Ben Erkens ) #239

Have you ever tried the SmartApps Advanced Button Controller? I use that with the Hue Dimmer Switch and a Fibaro Dimmer 2.
You can configure the 4 buttons on the Hue Dimmer Switch to almost everything. A beatiful App.

(Brenen) #240

Hello,

If this does what I think it will do, it will be fantastic. However, I’m getting the following error:

57cb0d50-6bfe-41bc-8ac8-355bac8cf659 1:17:21 PM: error physicalgraph.app.exception.UnknownDeviceTypeException: Device type 'Hue Switch' in namespace 'verbem' not found. @line 698 (doCall)

My bridge is connected to ST, I have “Hue Switch Dimmer” selected under Select Sensor Types, I have my Bridge selected under Select Hue Bridges, I have my username filled in.

There is a spinning circle at the top next to Bridges found by Super LAN Connect version 1.25 and my Hue switches never show up, even after tapping Save / waiting for a minute, etc.

EDIT: Didn’t add the device handler… my bad.

(Martin Verbeek) #241

It wants a number of device type handlers

Hue Switch

Hue Tap

Hue Motion

met vriendelijke groeten,

Martin

(Martin Verbeek) #242

do not forget domoticzOnOff as device handler, it will give you the rooms as devices. If you want Alert/colorloop/blink as the native effects that Hue has for lights, also include domoticzOnOffButton, it wil create these buttons dynamic on a Room child device