[OBSOLETE] Community SmartApp Installer

It’s working for me now. I still got the “Bad Password” screen, but the manifests are loading and there aren’t duplicate manifests now.

I’m trying to find a way to eliminate these manifest loading issues. Usually when it’s stuck spinning like that it’s because a manifest was changed and there were errors.

Admittedly, I did make a mistake in my manifest earlier today for Ask Alexa. But it was corrected…I will make sure I QA this a bit better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I updated my SHM Delay profile early on Sunday. However I notice it is now gone. How do I get it back on the app?

It’s not your fault. I need to build a better manifest submission system. I just haven’t had the time.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay!

I’ve implemented some fixes to help prevent manifests with invalid structures from causing the web app from failing to load. Now invalid manifest just be skipped and not shown in the list.

So if you are a Community Developer and don’t see you app listed and you’ve recently modified it than it’s likely invalid.

1 Like

Those fixes also got the app to load for me now instead of handing at the Loading Apps screen.

THANK YOU!

EDIT: well it did once. I tried logging in again this time on the embedded browser vs mobile
and got a not authorized error and the authenticating Please Wait loop

updated app to latest last night. now hanging on the authenticating please wait screen. using embedded browser.

it this a known issue?

thanks.

Having the same problem here, hung up authenticating.

Using external browser option, in my case Firefox, and getting the double login.

First one log in is prefilled and works, second one is prefilled and fails because the password appears to be base64 gibberish. Even after saving the re-entered password, it always shows up as gibberish.
for example: o3H1bQb0jniClkxDuVjriA==

This is not the installer. They have some sort of check.do script page that runs after signin. It often tells me my login is bad and takes me to the Samsung.com account signin page.

I suspected that may be the case. Unfortunately it means you have no way to control it.

1 Like

Oh my god I thought I was the only one having that issue. I use keychain in Safari and for some reason no matter how many times I changed the password it would keep going back to something like that. Only way I could get it to stop is by deleting the saved password altogether.

1 Like

Everyone i will be off the grid till Thursday. So i won’t be able to answer any questions till then.

1 Like

Hi, relative noob here. I originally setup my smartthings but havent gone down the path to adding any additional functionality.

Was poking around at deploying this so I can get the nest manager installed.

I followed all the instructions including oauth, saved and published. I’m just not getting the popup for login so I can start browsing the packages.

I’m using the new smartthings app and connecting to graph-na04-useast2.api.smartthings.com where I see all my connected hub and devices that I see on my app. I’ve tried relaunching, restarting my phone, no popup still.

If anyone can give me a clue whats next, that would be fantastic. Thanks

Best advice I can offer is move back to the ST classic app. The new app does not offer everything that the old app does at this point. You can find more info on the classic app vs new app in the following thread…

Thanks, I’ll read into that today.

Just tried using the app after a few weeks and it loops on ‘Authorizing’. Uninstalled, reinstalled, same issue.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Same Issues here!

This occurs when just trying to open the installer list?