[OBSOLETE] Community SmartApp Installer

Looks like this:

Can you please show me the second login page?

1 Like

I am still getting the double login with both embedded and mobile browser

I only see that if it fills in a bad password

i get two screen too. Maybe those of us with migrated accounts are “special”?

Right, but that makes no sense. I put in the exact same username/password and it takes it the 2nd time.

1 Like

By chance do you guys have 2-Factor enabled on your sammy accounts?

Nope.

1 Like

@brbeaird just curious… why did you rename your app to SmartThings_MyQ in the CSI? I was confused first time I saw it by the new name.

I get exactly the same as this when I use the embedded browser but if I use the mobile one it works perfectly.

That’s just the name of the github repo, which was forked a long time ago from the original version. @tonesto, is that something I could change in the manifesto to have it still find the repo but just title it “MyQ Lite”?

Now that you mention it, I should probably update the readme in github to show MyQ Lite instead.

1 Like

That’s how it works when logging into IDE from a browser.

However inside SmartThings, we get both screens even without a bad password. This happens when using the NST Manager Updater as well. Same two screens as @brbeaird.

Running Android here, and No 2 Factor either.

Added note for @tonesto7: This is actually the very first screen I get (NST Manager Updater):

If we type something bogus in the first screen for an email address, and go next, it will ask us SmartThings or Samsung.

However after entering valid email address on first screen, it knows if it’s Samsung account and automatically takes us to the Samsung screen (brbeird first screenshot) with my email address populated

and then the 3rd screen it thinks my password was invalid on the previous screen and have to enter both the email address and password to successfully login.

Thanks for updating. Samsung and external browser now allows my password filler to work. Thanks for the update and the same awesome app.

Feature request = notifications when I have an update.

Ok the latest tweaks are live. The main list will now show you when you have updates to any child items.

1 Like

SO i finally got around to installing this … no bubbles no troubles … installed smoothly, logged in no issues…

I am seeing something a bit odd though - each app seems to be listed twice?

IMG_0718

Images above of what I mean - one app that is installed (webCore) and another that is not installed (SmartHome Entry &Exit). Now if I click the first of these entries I get the app info, etc (update/install whathaveyou)

If I click the second “webcore” it scrolls back to the top of the page …

Please tell me I am not (completely) losing my mind here :slight_smile:

If it wasn’t the first time you loaded the app on your device I would say it made sense. What happens if you press Home or the refresh button?

Ok this is odd… went in a couple times and had this happen… now I hit home and its all ‘normal’ (single instances)

So - I guess it is completely no bubbles no troubles now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same exact thing just happened to me. Previously I had only one instance of each smartapp listed. Tonight was the first time I loaded the installer smartapp in a week or so, had duplicates of each, backing out and reloading the page in the embedded browser didn’t do anything. Tapping the Home button once caused the duplicates to disappear.

This happens each time I reload the web app in the embedded browser. I’m on iOS 11.2.1.