Still having trouble with the community installer app. I’ve completely removed the smart app and re-installed. All looks normal with it but it’s not actually installing anything or picking up available app updates. Very odd. Live logging shows nothing in the logs when I’m running the app until I click save on the app and then it logs only:
1:17:13 PM: trace ST-Community-Installer | Now Running Updated() Method
I also noticed after I re-installed it doesn’t install the test-app. Also noticed after pasting the raw code and then checking for updates on the repo in IDE it shows there is an update, comparing them, the repo version just adds 2 blank lines at the end of the code, nothing else is different.