[OBSOLETE] Community SmartApp Installer

Yes here is a screen shot

Try changing the browser option to External in the Installer SmartApp.
I’m curious if the recent classic app updates for ST.
I can’t duplicate this issue on my side so i’m hoping you can :slight_smile:

Set option to mobile browser, opened in Firefox, same result.

Opened external link in Windows 10 with Firefox and it works after logging in. Sent you external link in a PM.

Just installed this on Android ST Classic for the first time, but after I log in with both embeded and external browser, I just get a black screen…

I’m getting the same issue for the past two days. Nothing but a Black Screen. Any word yet?

I’ll also add myself to this list too.

I’m not able to duplicate this issue on my end. This must be an ST shard (specific server) issue.

If someone with some debugging experience can open the page on a chrome/firefox desktop browser and open up the browsers developer console and tell me if you see any errors that will help a ton.
I’m at the point now where I am getting ready to release the script’s source since I’m not worried that worried about somebody trying to monetize it.

Thanks I’m looking at it right now

I’ve got a blank black screen on Installer Home???

Sorry, just seen other with the same issue :slight_smile:

That’s embarassing… :frowning:
I’m very sorry about that bug.
Please give it a try now it should be resolved

1 Like

I’m good :grinning:
No worries on the bug. Things happen. Thank you so much for the quick response.

1 Like

Yes!!

That fixed my Authenticating Please Wait Issues!!

Thank You

1 Like

When I install the rachio app, I hit done then save. However the app does not show up. It adds the repo but I cannot add the smart app…Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any tips @tonesto7

1 Like

And it is only for Rachio-Manager

1 Like

The Blank screen after successful login is fixed for me now. First time I’ve been able to load the community app installer and it looks NICE! Much simpler process than github. I’m having the same problems as @MacBenTosh, the rachio manager won’t install the smartapp or device handlers (skipped due to errors), nothing showing in the ‘live logging’. It’s probably a capital letter in the file name lol. I’m not sure if the github for Rachio manager is enbled to be added to smartthings yet either. @tonesto7

UPDATE: The rachio smart app does install via community Smart App installer, at least I get all green checkmarks. But when I hit the < button then press ‘save’ the rachio smart app is not in the list to install +my apps. So I check in the IDE and it’s not installed but the Git Repo has been added. So if I hit ‘update from repo’ and choose rachio-manager master the smart is available (NEW only in github) as well as the 2 DTHs. However adding them by checking the box next them and then checking ‘publish’ as well then clicking ‘execute update’ is when I get the 0 0 (1 skipped due to errors) or 0 0 (2 skipped due to errors). You probably already know all this but I wanted to add info incase it can save you any time :slight_smile:

Really REALLY appreciate your hard work on this! My Rachio/ST integration has been down since the major update!

UPDATE2: The problem has been resolved!

I’m going to try it again right now and see if I can duplicate the issue

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate the speedy response! I can’t imagine how you find the time to do all this.

i could cut/paste the code manually but I really want the community installer to work for me since it’s so refined looking :slight_smile:

I found the issue :frowning:

I forgot the period in the folder name rachio-manager.src

I’ve submitted the fix and it should be live in a moment

2 Likes