Best On-Wall Multi Button Controller for ST?

@Mike_Maxwell Have you tried any of the larger Legrand switches like the wave switch? You didn’t have to make the switches momentary to work with the micro controller right?

All the other Adorne switches (other than the paddles) are electronic and have their own built in relays or dimmer controls, it may be possible to use one of those switches to control the aeon micro, but not worth the expense and effort in my opinion.
Technically you can use a normal toggle with both the aeon switch and dimmer, but running an aeon dimmer from a toggle isn’t going to get you any points with the family…
That’s why I took the paddles and hacked them into momentary, as this works well with the dimmer and switch in single and three way setups.
It takes longer to get the Adorne device out of it’s packaging than it does to hack the momentary function.
The toggles also take an accessory light BTW that will light up that little dot on the switch.

When you say “Technically you can use a normal toggle with both the aeon switch and dimmer, but running an aeon dimmer from a toggle isn’t going to get you any points with the family” why is that? Just because you couldn’t control the dimming from the wall switch? I was going to use a micro dimmer on my bathroom Adorne lights. I’m not concerned with dimming from the wall, more for slow ramp up or to set dim level to use at night. Would this work? If you use the switch on the wall it would just turn on 100%, but then I could control the dim level otherwise via zwave?

Yea, you can control the dimming from a toggle but it’s a flip state and hold kind of thing, which is technically doable, but nothing intuitive about it.
If a toggle connected to an aeon dimmer is just flipped on, then the dimmer will simply come on to the dim level it was at when turned off.
It’s just the dimming action with a toggle that sucks.