@bamarayne Tell me about your Toilet!

You have a good flow meter device for 1/2 " pipe?

My wife does that too, I always forget for some reason.

1 Like

I haven’t looked into it yet, it’s on my long to-do list.

I picked up a xiaomi humidity/temp sensor last week and haven’t had any issues yet. The temp sensor is more accurate and faster to report than any of my other temp sensors, humidity also reports accurately. Only $12!

That pair directly to ST? Zigbee or zwave?

The Xiaomi devices are zigbee. They aren’t certified for the ZHA profile, but a number of community members have them working. Initial pairing is a bear, but after that they seem to be OK. Shipping can take up to a month as they are coming from China, but the engineering quality seems pretty good. Xiaomi is a very large consumer products company in China, and they make these devices for their own home automation line. Gearbest will ship them to both the US and the EU.

You guys are bananas!
Echo With a pretty little skirt. We use this one more than any of the other 7 dots/echos.

3 Likes

Fascinating thread. All timer.

2 Likes

I thought my 8 echos (1 echo, 7 dots) was a lot, we are tied.

2 Likes

Echo–oh man this is cool! We need another one! Wait what is this, a mini echo! 2 Dots Please. Whoa Babe!! Echo for $80!! Oh my Lord, Buy 5 get one free! We can give them to loved ones for Christmas… Christmas time came and 4 people were on the “naughty” list. :joy:

1 Like

Yes, just got a tip and I can now control my NuHeat Signature Thermostats for the heated floors. Working on a DH…

Haha I won! Six dots and three echoes!

2 Likes

I think we all need help! Hello, my name is Ron and I’m an “Automaholic”.

There’s a thread for that. :wink:

(Note note that @bamarayne has already officially been deemed an “enabler.”)

4 Likes

Yes, I have a pressure mat in the couch so I can tell if someone is sitting on it, no joke. Take a seat, right now it is not occupied.

3 Likes

That is…wow

1 Like

oh man… I have GOT to get some of these… for the couches, the beds… the toilets!

3 Likes

You guys are killing me! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This mat is ideal for a couch or bed.

This mat is better for a doormat.

Cut the wires and connect it to a contact sensor that has external contacts like the EcoLink.

3 Likes

Oh no. You just gave me my new idea. I could use that doormat at my front door when people arrive. I have the Ring Doorbell but I had to turn off motion notifications because I was getting too many even on the lowest setting.

1 Like