Back again! Iris motion and contact sensors 33% off buy 2 get 1 free + Rebate?

I think I have more spare devices than an average user. I am learning slowly to avoid the deal category forum. Prime day was bad. Still waiting for deliveries. :dizzy_face:

Thanks for the heads up! Snagged 2+1 of motion sensors and contact sensors. Pretty sure I can find a use for them.

Picked up 3 motion plus some water softener salt I needed anyway. Can’t beat ~$12 each after the $15 off $50!

1 Like

I already have 15 of these unused… Do I need more…

You mean the home automation shopaholics anonymous category.

1 Like

I thought I was bad!

I just ordered 6 more and have 5 sitting in the “one day I’ll find a use for this” box…

15! Well, you my Sir, have some issues to work out! :joy:

Anyone know of a fun $4 filler so I can buy more of these sensors that I don’t need?

Ring up as $20.97 for the PIR on Lowe for Pros. Here’s the fun part, I put 4 in cart, it cut it to 3 + 1 free, total 4. I changed the 3 back to a 4, clicked update and it went back to 3 with 3 free. I updated to 4 again and it changed to 1 and 7 free. No free shipping for pros, but checked out with 8 for $28. ( $1.68 tax, $5.99 shipping) ." you saved $224 today with lowes for pros"

4 Likes

I just picked up 12 contact sensors.

$119.92 - 2.5% eBates - 11% rebate = $103.72

or

$8.64 each…

I know I could have done the other one, but I use ebates.

Thanks @Smartphi.

1 Like

picked up 3 PIR, 3 contact.
good deal. could have used rebates, but even for the price, barely more than xiaomi stuff, and no pairing hassle

maybe a utility knife
https://www.lowes.com/pl/Utility-knives-Cutting-crimping-tools-Hand-tools-Tools/4294857586?searchTerm=utility+knife

or
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sharpie-Mean-Streak-White-Permanent-Marking-Stick/3306182

carpenter pencil if you need a few cents more to reach $50
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Dixon-Carpenter-Pencil/999912939

I love adding 4 pencils to $49 order . Never have too many.

1 Like

Love this! Utility knife it is. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh let me just take a peek at the deals thread maybe there’s (SPRINTS TO LOWES.COM).

2 Likes

My 12 contact sensors shipped. I need to officially stop buying stuff. I have more extra devices than most people have active devices.

3 Likes

I resisted getting any more PIR last time, just grabbed another dozen contacts, since I looked and saw I had 4 motion sensors in my box of extras. However resistance is futile and I had to grab the PIRs this time. I think I’m going to need a bigger box.

Man, why was it only for a day? I actually need a few more of each!

I don’t want to watch Deals because I go broke, then I do need to watch Deals because I NEED things…

Saw this and passed this time. I cashed-in the last time. I still have 10 motion and 9 contact sensors from the last round to deploy. Oh, and 2 ST leak sensors from another deal.

I’ve been honing my webCoRE skills with the help of the fine folks in here before I put the new hardware to work.

Not too surprised. I hadn’t gotten a shipping notice yet, so just checked Lowe’s app. They cancelled my PIR order. Not my fault their website kept adding free ones . LOL. Just saved $28

1 Like