Automation not showing in IOS SmartApp Custom List

Great! I take it that it’s in the publication pipeline then? I’m not seeing a recent update.

I think it can take some time before all users see the update but it was released today the 12th:

1 Like

Woot! Updated last night and it’s working. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@Brad_ST Noticing this problem is back for the last couple months now. Looks to be happening since the last app refresh that moved things around. I’ve even tried turning developer mode off and on (restarting between each toggle), readding my test app (which shows up twice when I go to add a smartapp, only one of which actually works for some reason) but nothing will show in the active smartapps listing. Is this a known issue? Any ETA for getting it fixed?

there is a new iOS app update today

Thanks for the fast reply! Updated the app, still don’t see the custom smartapp. I know I have 3 instances of it installed and not a one of them shows up.

FWIW, I just queried the API (/installedapps) and i’m seeing all instances of my custom smartapp installed and i’m also seeing data go back and forth from the smartapp (so everything is working). I just can’t do anything with it through the interface…

It is a known issue that we’ve been pushing to get fixed. I don’t have an eta but if it requires an app update (which it probably does) that could be a month or two based on the recent release cadence.

Are you able to use my.smartthings.com as any sort of workaround? It isn’t perfect but might help.

my.smartthings.com works. Funny enough, I didn’t even know that existed…

2 Likes