Automate Pulse 2 Blinds offline in SmartThings app

Since Tuesday/Wednesday this week my blinds have been appearing offline in my devices page, but automations work fine. Is there a known issue with this?

I am using the smart things app on the Samsung Galaxy S10.

I also have the exact same issue, not sure if I should contact SmartThings or Automate. At least the automations still work. I’m hoping it just starts working again soon.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Hey there! @Hinesh_Patel @shankman, I’m sorry to hear that you both are having issues with the status of your devices showing offline in the ST App while your ‘Automation Routines’ still function as intended.

Are you able to see them online and control the devices in the Automate Pulse 2 Application? If not, I would recommend contacting Automate for assistance with reconnecting your devices.

If the status updates in the Automate Application but not in ST App. You may need to reset the devices.

Have you attempted to reset the devices by removing them and re-adding them to the ST APP to see if the issues are resolved?

If the symptom persists, I would recommend creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further.

You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK support 0333 0000333
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk
CA: support@smartthings.ca

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Hi @SamsungZell

At least for me, it seems to be back online and working, thanks for the information though in case it happens again I will follow those steps :+1::blush:.

1 Like

Hi @SamsungZell

Seems to have resolved itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome news, Thank yall for following back up with me to let me know this concern has been resolved!

Kind Regards,

^SamsungZell